English / History Tutor 99.65 (1 Viewer)

Gryphondarks

Sith Lord
HSC
G'day.

I've been tutoring for three years now; I finished my HSC in 2004. My stats are below. This is no nonsense tutoring; if you're dedicated, and if you seriously want to improve, I'm equally dedicated. And I am NOT just going to feed you pre-prepared essays. Of course you're welcome to peruse all my previous work, and so forth, but seriously, what I'm here for is to teach YOU how you can do that all youself - it's not impossible!

UAI 99.65

English 2 Unit - 97 - Physical journeys (Skrzynecki poetry), In the Wild (Bladerunner/Brave New World), Telling the Truth (Frontline), Critical Study (King Lear). And I have great recommendations for supplementary texts.

Eng 3 Unit - 48 - Postmodernism (this was a fantastic elective; I have all the sources you'd want).

Maths 3 Unit (4 unit is too crazy to tutor) - 95 - the Cambridge textbook is de rigueur.

Ancient History 2 Unit - 96 - Society: Rome from Augustus to Titus, Time Period: Rome 133-78 BC & Greece C4th to Alexander's Death, Personality: Alex the Great.

Ancient History 3 Unit - 45 (comparatively crap mark, but very easy course :p) - Tacitus Case study. I got 40/40 in the extended essay.

I can also help out with the American SATs if anyone's doing them (though they've changed a bit since my time...) And I've also experienced the horrors of the UMAT, so I can give u some pointers about that too...

If ure interested, PM me. Charges are around $30 - 40 per hour (that's
tentative and negotiable!). English is my forte, so do contact me.

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
this guy is seriously an english and history genius, and to boot, a really nice guy.
go for it ppl, value for money!

Thomaswcchau

HSC
Are you able to tutor Year 12 Advanced Eng in Waterloo (near Toyota) and if so, pl e-mail me at pac_tweety@hotmail.com

sladehk

le random
HSC
Gryphondarks said:
G'day.

I've been tutoring for three years now; I finished my HSC in 2004. My stats are below. This is no nonsense tutoring; if you're dedicated, and if you seriously want to improve, I'm equally dedicated. And I am NOT just going to feed you pre-prepared essays. Of course you're welcome to peruse all my previous work, and so forth, but seriously, what I'm here for is to teach YOU how you can do that all youself - it's not impossible!...
lol

haque

HSC
what an english beast-anyone who gets 97 is an english beast

***chichi***

HSC
OMG haque i couldnt help but notice that you got 95 in modern history!!
i am doingthat course atm so any help or advice u culd give me would be awesome! i am doing these topics:
germany 1918-1939
arab isreali conflict 1946-1996
thanks oxox

Gryphondarks

Sith Lord
HSC
***chichi*** said:
OMG haque i couldnt help but notice that you got 95 in modern history!!
i am doingthat course atm so any help or advice u culd give me would be awesome! i am doing these topics:
germany 1918-1939
arab isreali conflict 1946-1996
thanks oxox
She's right Haque, good effort mate ;)

haque

HSC
thanx gryphondarks, i reckon i was lucky for modern tho-(Man SGS class of 04 had a lot of smart curries as far as i can see-u, nit,shafqat.)
Chichi i've sent u a reply or message

Last edited:

Gryphondarks

Sith Lord
HSC
Hey everyone! A few spots left, so come in quick - in fact, emailing me would be quicker than PMs... cheers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)