English/History tutor needed! (1 Viewer)

katiekoko

HSC
Hi, i'm doing my HSC next year and i'm looking for an english/history tutor.

For english I'm currently studying frontline so it would be helpful if there was some experience with it.

For modern history, I'm studying ww1, Germany, Leni Riefenstal and Indo China.

Thankyou!

countforg

HSC
Hey, I think I could help.

For the English, I didn't study Frontline myself, but I have pretty good notes on it and can certainly help when it comes to essay writing. Your modern history modules are perfect: I did all of them except Riefenstahl and came first in Mod. History assessments at Sydney Grammar this year (second in English). Email me at michaelforgacs@optusnet.com.au if you're interested.

Cheers and best of luck for the coming year!

Heathcliff

HSC
countforg said:
Hey, I think I could help.

For the English, I didn't study Frontline myself, but I have pretty good notes on it and can certainly help when it comes to essay writing. Your modern history modules are perfect: I did all of them except Riefenstahl and came first in Mod. History assessments at Sydney Grammar this year (second in English). Email me at michaelforgacs@optusnet.com.au if you're interested.

Cheers and best of luck for the coming year!
How can you say that when you said you came third elsewhere?

I'd like my tutor to be sure, which one are you?

countforg said:
I can offer you tutoring in English Advanced. I've just finished my HSC and have very extensive essay-writing experience. In assessments, I was third in English Advanced at Sydney Grammar this year, have been first in other years, and this year also had a truly amazing teacher (the notes will be good!). Email me at michaelforgacs@optusnet.com.au if you're interested.

countforg

HSC
Hey Heathcliff

I am sure actually, it's second. And the reason I know that is that before my English teacher told me I was third, but now the official results have come out and it says second. Does that answer your question?

guiuihbuy

HSC
Hihi^^

Are you by any chance from Burwood Girls? The reason I'm asking is that I did the exact same topics for modern history and english. For english, I did frontline, ros and guil/hamlet, wuthering Heights, Coleridge...BTW my subjects are ext 2 eng, ext 2 maths, modern history and physics. I'm ranked 6/89 for adv eng and 5/27. i'm sure I can help you by developing your essay writing skills which are extensively utilised in both subjects whilst I have detailed notes concerning all the subject areas that you are quering about. If interested sms me 0432642380 or email: musical_notez44@hotmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)