English / history tutoring with qualified teacher (1 Viewer)

beachee99

HSC
Greetings .

If you are going into the Preliminary or HSC years of school and require tutoring I believe it vital that to achieve results you seek a qualified teacher and tutor.

YOU DON'T NEED SOMEONE WHO GOT A BAND 6 YOU NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN GET YOU A BAND 6!
A student who has previously achieved highly in their HSC (while commendable) will not necessarily be able to ensure you achieve that same success. However, as a tutor of proven success for the past 4 years and a qualified teacher in NSW Public Schools I can give you the range of resources,teaching techniques and support you will need to succeed.

Currently I am operating in the blacktown area and surrounds, penrith area and surrounds as well as the epping area and surrounds.

I run tutoring at homes or from 6/358 Marsden Road Carlingford.

I will be able to Tutor - Modern, Ancient, Extension history and any unit of English. Also - Preliminary and HSC Legal Studies.

My students have all shown a band improvement where possible i.e. 4 to 5 or 5 to 6. And all my previous Extension 2 english and Extension History students have achieve E4 (top Band)

My price varies depending on group, year and hours taught per session. At the current time I will also be factoring in travel time if required.

Any questions please text me at
0452 438 314

or email at
son.of.a.beach99@gmail.com - if no response in 24 hours please try daniel.beach4@det.nsw.edu.au

The following website will give you all the information you need.

http://mrbtutoring.wix.com/2013

Thank you for your interest.

beachee99

HSC
bump - $25 Holiday lessons running every day. Workshops available for Paper 1 Belonging with resources available too (past papers, essay questions, past essays and responses)

My current HSC students have achieved very well in their recent assessments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)