English hsc area of study (1 Viewer)

Dannnyku

HSC
Are they gonna go easy on us because we're the first year to do it? I really do hope so.

Like in the past, have they ever made the hsc paper for a new area of study astoundingly difficult?

Captain A

HSC
N/A
Are they gonna go easy on us because we're the first year to do it? I really do hope so.

Like in the past, have they ever made the hsc paper for a new area of study astoundingly difficult?
stop thinking its going to be easy. ul only fuck yourself up.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
It'll probably be no different to any other year. The question may be more straightforward, but probably not easier.

shoutoutloud

HSC
Well to be honest with you, Journey isnt that much different. It still requires you to belong or not belong so i think the questions will be at the same level just using the word "belonging"

Dannnyku

HSC
Well to be honest with you, Journey isnt that much different. It still requires you to belong or not belong so i think the questions will be at the same level just using the word "belonging"
You know, since we're so deprived of past papers, i actually printed last years hsc and tried to do it as a belonging paper, changing every "journey" i see to "belonging".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)