English - Module B (1 Viewer)

Oget

HSC
Evening ladies and gents.

I'll make this quick:

I'm a student from the Western suburbs looking for some help on Module B. Namely, a high quality generic essay for any text (I'm changing texts from Cloudstreet because it forces me to learn to content instead of memorizing James Ruse essays - lame) in module B.

I just need a generic essay that got 19 or 20/20 for me to tweak, reword and then memorize so I can get my band six in English (I get band 6 level responses in every module/AOS except Module B where in the trial I received a formidable 7/20).

If you have PayPal you can send the essay to me online and I'll pay you however much you want to charge or we can meet in person (I'm very flexible on location) for a quick exchange and perhaps a quick perusal of the essay itself.

So yeah, that is all,

Au revoir

historykidd

HSC
Oget said:

I'll make this quick:

I'm a student from the Western suburbs looking for some help on Module B. Namely, a high quality generic essay for any text (I'm changing texts from Cloudstreet because it forces me to learn to content instead of memorizing James Ruse essays - lame) in module B.

I just need a generic essay that got 19 or 20/20 for me to tweak, reword and then memorize so I can get my band six in English (I get band 6 level responses in every module/AOS except Module B where in the trial I received a formidable 7/20).

If you have PayPal you can send the essay to me online and I'll pay you however much you want to charge or we can meet in person (I'm very flexible on location) for a quick exchange and perhaps a quick perusal of the essay itself.

So yeah, that is all,

Au revoir
U R RUNING HSC ENGISH SINGEHAND

ZHENIUNG CHU FROM RUSE WILL NOW BE SECOND AFTER U EPIC LULZ

HSC
Oget said:

I'll make this quick:

So yeah, that is all,

Au revoir
he is back "ladies and gentleman". his 5th post and already demanding an essay, how quaint.

Oget

HSC
historykidd said:
U R RUNING HSC ENGISH SINGEHAND

ZHENIUNG CHU FROM RUSE WILL NOW BE SECOND AFTER U EPIC LULZ
Shut up Allen.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Oget said:

I'll make this quick:

So yeah, that is all,

Au revoir
Aside from making a total mockery of your own words - you don't like prepared essays, but you are still prepared to 'memorize' (sic) a top band response - what you are insinuating constitutes plagiarism and i daresay is illegal.

Having said that i'll assume you have the best intentions as i relay my advice to you. Changing your texts should not be considered in such a light hearted manner - i made the same decision last year after much contemplation.

What you have to consider is that you will be competing against students who have studied the text all year and who have been examined (under exam conditions). Whether you are extraordinarily proficient at the english language means nothing, as the hsc tests your ability to fulfil the expectations of the syllabus. And by virtue, those who have gained experience from reading marker's comments and engaging in classroom discussion will already hold an advantage over you.

If you do wish to switch texts it should really only be because you ENJOY the study of literature and you personally would feel more challenged if you were to write an extended response on it (note they can ask for different text types in aos/modules). That was my take on it last year and holds true even today. Otherwise if you are only looking to score a high mark, there are many avenues for this with your present text. This would incl. but is not limited to:

a) private tuition (university lecturers and professors are best, in my personal experience)

b) exemplar responses from BOS

c) exemplar responses from school and your friends

d) critical theories (for module b, specifically) which you can access from uni, state and some school libraries

Clear? From the tone of your post, it seems you are quite narcissistic (your belief you would 'deserve' or should be 'entitled' to score a higher mark with another text than if you had stuck with your own text - also by citing your lofty results).

I only chose to switch texts for the hsc because i believed my prescribed class texts were reductive and populist culture and wanted the challenge of canonical plays such as Antony&cleopatra and poetry such as coleridge. Marks were never a major issue, although i did hope with the work i was putting in, that i would be rewarded (see it's this aspect of your thinking which has been perverted). In the end it worked out perfectly, but reconsider your own opinions and let us know what you did in the end.

Cheers.

Oget

HSC
Bobness said:
Aside from making a total mockery of your own words - you don't like prepared essays, but you are still prepared to 'memorize' (sic) a top band response - what you are insinuating constitutes plagiarism and i daresay is illegal.
Sorry, I'm illiterate I mean to say "Cloudstreet sucks because it forces me to learn the content instead of memorizing james Ruse essays". And yes, it is plagiarism, I plagarise everything I do in English Adv (for the most part)except for creative writing . Who cares? It's not honest? If you're going to give me dribble on morality be sure to preface your posts with a "IM A MORAL COWARD" so I can more conveniently ignore your opinion.

Having said that i'll assume you have the best intentions as i relay my advice to you. Changing your texts should not be considered in such a light hearted manner - i made the same decision last year after much contemplation.
No, I'm a thieving plaigarist, actually.

What you have to consider is that you will be competing against students who have studied the text all year and who have been examined (under exam conditions). Whether you are extraordinarily proficient at the english language means nothing, as the hsc tests your ability to fulfil the expectations of the syllabus. And by virtue, those who have gained experience from reading marker's comments and engaging in classroom discussion will already hold an advantage over you.
I fail to see your point. My physical journeys essay is someone elses and I'll get 15/15 no matter because its exceptional (and I did in the trial). It doesn't mean shit if people study all year for something if I just memorize their final generic essays, we'll both get the same mark.

If you do wish to switch texts it should really only be because you ENJOY the study of literature and you personally would feel more challenged if you were to write an extended response on it (note they can ask for different text types in aos/modules). That was my take on it last year and holds true even today. Otherwise if you are only looking to score a high mark, there are many avenues for this with your present text. This would incl. but is not limited to:

a) private tuition (university lecturers and professors are best, in my personal experience)

b) exemplar responses from BOS

c) exemplar responses from school and your friends

d) critical theories (for module b, specifically) which you can access from uni, state and some school libraries
HAHAHAHA! The love of literature? You're a joke and unfortunately the joke is on you. I love literature and I express that in my own way. The English Advanced course is a joke becuase any dumbass can memorize generic essays and get 92/100 (like me).

Clear? From the tone of your post, it seems you are quite narcissistic (your belief you would 'deserve' or should be 'entitled' to score a higher mark with another text than if you had stuck with your own text - also by citing your lofty results).
Or I just despite Cloudstreet? Stop overanalysing cock holster.

I only chose to switch texts for the hsc because i believed my prescribed class texts were reductive and populist culture and wanted the challenge of canonical plays such as Antony&cleopatra and poetry such as coleridge. Marks were never a major issue, although i did hope with the work i was putting in, that i would be rewarded (see it's this aspect of your thinking which has been perverted). In the end it worked out perfectly, but reconsider your own opinions and let us know what you did in the end.

Cheers.
Wow, I really don't give a shit.

HSC
Oget said:
Sorry, I'm illiterate I mean to say "Cloudstreet sucks because it forces me to learn the content instead of memorizing james Ruse essays". And yes, it is plagiarism, I plagarise everything I do in English Adv (for the most part)except for creative writing . Who cares? It's not honest? If you're going to give me dribble on morality be sure to preface your posts with a "IM A MORAL COWARD" so I can more conveniently ignore your opinion.

No, I'm a thieving plaigarist, actually.

I fail to see your point. My physical journeys essay is someone elses and I'll get 15/15 no matter because its exceptional (and I did in the trial). It doesn't mean shit if people study all year for something if I just memorize their final generic essays, we'll both get the same mark.

HAHAHAHA! The love of literature? You're a joke and unfortunately the joke is on you. I love literature and I express that in my own way. The English Advanced course is a joke becuase any dumbass can memorize generic essays and get 92/100 (like me).

Or I just despite Cloudstreet? Stop overanalysing cock holster.

Wow, I really don't give a shit.
mmmm no empirical evidence oget none at all thats a 0.

historykidd

HSC
Bobness said:
Stop.

Stop right fucking now.

Drop whatever you are doing and join the Psychic hotline.

You have summed up the mythical "Oget" in the most apt, succient way I have ever seen in my entire life.

Bravo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)