• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

english, module C: POWERPLAY (1 Viewer)

niks88

hey, can anyone offer some texts, (movie, poem, article, anything) on powerplay??? i have an assessment on this elective and its quite hard to find texts that have enough info on power and representation of this power to answer my questions properly. i would really appreciate any texts anyone could offer. thanx.

Mazey

The newspaper ALWAYS has stuff or go to the Sydney morning herald website for short articles. U can use stuff on wars or any other thing to do with politicians the the gov lol!
I went to a lecture at Maq uni a while bak the lady suggested (and cos she suggested it the world will be doing it! Uve been warned!) movies like cruel intentions and gladiator. Good luck! :p

pri

HSC
N/A
i went to that lecture

Im doing those texts

lol....

wag the dog is sposed to be good, SMH has constant articles, political cartoons on the Australian

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
said it many times before - the chocolate war by robert cormier.

niks88

thanx for all the suggestions, has helped heaps.
also, for powerplay, is anyone doing or has done 'after mabo' by john hughes i think, its a doco, we're using it as our core text and it seems that no-one else has done it, so if anyone has info on it or knows anywhere i could find info about it id appreciate it.
thanx...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)