• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

English Notes by State Ranker (1 Viewer)

EnglishSweat

HSC
DM me any price and I will most likely will accept (reasonable offers)!

I state ranked English Advanced in the HSC and came first internally

I am offering all my notes, essays, and creatives (all of which scored 18+ in assessments).

You can contact me via DM for more details and ask me for any samples: around 1-2 pages.

Last edited:

EnglishSweat

HSC
Fyi. I did:
1984 for Common Mod
Poem/Poem Comparative for Mod A
King Henry IV Part I for Mod B
Range of Creatives for Mod C

Gantor

Banned
HSC
N/A
Hey there, during the holidays I tutored 3 students in English Advanced who scored top of their classes in their first assessment back!

I'm now selling the resources I made to tutor them, they include:
  • Module C
Credentials: State Rank Eng Advanced, Dux of English Adv, Writing competition finalist

PM for details
show me evidence now big boy

newbeat

HSC
N/A
Hi There, do you provide assignment review and tips and proof reading service to Year 7 kids. Please note that my child attends weekly English group tutoring which we will continue but I am looking for some offline help mainly (possibly a quick catch up to go through the comments from the marker) on the assignments the School is giving. It is in all subjects not just in English except Math/ Science though. Note that English is my child's strength however I would like to get this help. Please provide me more information including your rate and current situation. Thanks.

EnglishSweat

HSC
Hi all,

I know English Advanced is hard and I believe reading good writing is one of the best ways to improve. I achieved a pre good result for English Advanced HSC and thought I would share a drive of Samples of English HSC notes and essays I wrote in my prep.

They are ~1 page per module of samples but I thought it would help people know what markers are expecting.

PM me for me to share, and these are completely free.

If you want the full versions which are 30-50 pages per module (other than Mod C) refer to my other thread (https://boredofstudies.org/threads/english-notes-by-state-ranker.406714/) where I am selling them.

Good Luck!

It'sComingHome

HSC
This guy's got crazy good notes for the price and crazy good writing. I paid $10/module and the notes were way better than any ********* or teacher resources I have received. Highly recommend. (i just think this person deserves some recognition)

newbeat

HSC
N/A
This guy's got crazy good notes for the price and crazy good writing. I paid $10/module and the notes were way better than any ********* or teacher resources I have received. Highly recommend. (i just think this person deserves some recognition)
You mean English Sweat? Please confirm. Thanks

EnglishSweat

HSC
Bump on this for before trials: I know how stressful trials are and just advising ppl this is a resource available (no obligation to buy, PM for the samples drive)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)