English Over Forever (1 Viewer)

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
ok people we all just finished that horrible subject as it is and well now we never ever have to do it again

so all i got to say is gratz we survived it

also people plz feel free to voice ur opinions of how reliving it is to have this subject gone

Kew

HSC
All I've done now when I have nothing to think about - I always keep managing to think about English & the fact of not being able to write anything like that again...

It makes me smile IRL. :)

Paj20

HSC
obimoshman1234 said:
ok people we all just finished that horrible subject as it is and well now we never ever have to do it again

so all i got to say is gratz we survived it

also people plz feel free to voice ur opinions of how reliving it is to have this subject gone
Absolutely fantastic buddy. How did you go in it?

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
yeah my modules A and C were good

module B Robert Cormier was fucked cause we had prepared for something totally different.

also people feel free to burn notes film it and post ur links up here

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC
WOOOOOOOOOO YEAYEYAYAE ENGLISH IS OVER
For me at least
Sucks to those who repeat!

Hodgeyboy2505

HSC
So happy i dont have to EVER do this stupid subject ever again
but my creative writing prepareation was fairly good, i might write a few short sotries in the future for song lyrics maybe lol
can never get rid of the Skills now

spudcake

HSC
i was happy

till i found out ppl wrote a billion pages n i only wrote 3 for each section, and that my essays r probably really bad.

so now im freaking out! :(

xJennax

HSC
^ Don't worry, lots of people wrote that much, or less. It's about quality anyway, if you did a good essay then you can get top marks...doesn't have to be pages and pages.

Hsimpson

HSC
risole91 said:
same, english class was fun!
english class was also gay.... the only time it was fun was when i got sent out for not showing an attempt to do work... which was generaly evry lesson

CRANK-SHAFT

i'm on urPC,pwning n00bs
HSC
i am absolutely rejoicing....for the HSC i turned into a complete nerd and by now (its 5 40 pm) would have done like hours of study already....but today is a new day.

I came home and after two fckin exams I am relieved completely and utterly relieved. So just on BOS for a few hours and eating heaps :p
may still do a lil revision for maths or physics tonight...lol

good luck
CRANK

Q2C-ME

2SUS
HSC
xJennax said:
^ Don't worry, lots of people wrote that much, or less. It's about quality anyway, if you did a good essay then you can get top marks...doesn't have to be pages and pages.
wow...that coming from sum1 who doesnt even kno when the hsc starts

lol...na shez right....but u may want to change ur signature to add credability, unless its a sarcastin undertone which i have completly missed

conics2008

HSC
yeah fuck english...

fuck those stupid texts..

did any one trash teh school with your englsih notes...

at my school we trashed the whole quad with our english notes and left the whole quad full of papers.

xJennax

HSC
Q2C-ME said:
wow...that coming from sum1 who doesnt even kno when the hsc starts

lol...na shez right....but u may want to change ur signature to add credability, unless its a sarcastin undertone which i have completly missed
Lol I know when the HSC starts. It's a count down timer I've had in my sig for months. Now the start date has past it's counting how many days since lol.

I guess I should get a new one that counts down to the end of exams though, to save confusing lol.

Triple777ER

Vamos Rojas
HSC
xJennax said:
Lol I know when the HSC starts. It's a count down timer I've had in my sig for months. Now the start date has past it's counting how many days since lol.

I guess I should get a new one that counts down to the end of exams though, to save confusing lol.
LOL, still 5 more days

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)