English Paper 1 Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

specificagent1

HSC
also guys for the bottom right hand corner for exam booklet for the essay where there were 2 boxes for number of booklets do you leave it blank if you only used 1? i left it blank and the supervisor didnt say anything when he signed me off

santavself

HSC
Modern is pretty easy to wing, like P+A not much content you actually need to know for the exam, next 2 easily make up historian quotes they have no idea and civil rights is the worst
ur right which is why i hate having picked modern. thought it was about the content but its just about source work and interpreting things which is basically just english but more analytical

Luke322

HSC
wtf was it storytelling in the question i didnt even notice
It was basically the grandma talking shit and the guy cutting her hair "animating" the story in his imagination to reveal the complexity and anomalies of human experience or something lol

santavself

HSC
also guys for the bottom right hand corner for exam booklet for the essay where there were 2 boxes for number of booklets do you leave it blank if you only used 1? i left it blank and the supervisor didnt say anything when he signed me off
if u didnt grab any extra paper then you leave it blank, i grabbed extra paper for question 3 because my hand writing was too big and i had to fill out that i used 1 extra and on the side put the question i worked on

Luke322

HSC
ur right which is why i hate having picked modern. thought it was about the content but its just about source work and interpreting things which is basically just english but more analytical
yeah I wished I picked ancient, or even better, geography lol

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
You could talk about both. I remember reading it as *individuals* plural.

santavself

HSC
Quartz talked about belonging and insignficance of humanity, grandma one was storytelling, and the 6 marker was well idk tbh
for quartz i did relationship and for the grandma one i used connection of a grandma and their granddaughter

DarkOperator618

HSC
for quartz i did relationship and for the grandma one i used connection of a grandma and their granddaughter
quartz: experiencing new culture

grandma: positive relationship through language techniques variating ting

specificagent1

HSC
The thing with reading tasks is you can talk about two completely different things for the same questions but still get full marks if you have good evidence to back it up
why eng is just bull shitting

Disssi

HSC
N/A
everyone i know is saying the paper was easy im over here like bro that shit was tough. the essay idek if i answered correctly because i interpreted respond as rebelling only . i do 1984
i do Billy Elliot
Tbh I don’t think I did the first peel correctly tbh

For the first peel, I said that the challenge he faces was his stunned childhood (due to the excessive responsibilities he has to take care of his Alzheimer's inflicted grandmother) was the reason for his paradoxical nature as he faces this chloemg by dancing, which makes him feel free and empowered even though it is not socially accepted.

I don’t think that is answering the question lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)