English Paper 1 Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
You guys may aswell quit now if you don’t think you got 80+ today. Early indications are that 80 raw will come out as 70 which will scale like dog poo
Lol and his back at the usual time of the year.

cloud_berry

HSC
fuck🤦‍♂️at this point i just wanna lie face down forever and not even attend anymore of my exams

juliastiles

HSC
Predictions:
Mod A: something theme related (i.e. power)
Mod B: Form/stylistic feature related
Mod C: a creative piece (free to choose whatever style) inspired by one of your prescribed texts 12/8 split
I really hope for mod c we get a free choice and it can be inspired by any of the modules, my mod c texts don't have good themes to talk about but my mod b text has some really easy ones

cloud_berry

HSC
ok how do i stop feeling like shit that i wrote an analysis about happy memories on a story about su!cide 😐

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
What I'm waiting for right now is some wise words from @jimmysmith560 to make me feel good for tomorrow
All I have to say is, this is one accomplished step towards freedom. You have worked so hard throughout this year to get to this point. You have done amazingly today and will, without a doubt, maintain this amazing performance as you complete your remaining exams! This applies to all of you guys! 🙌

Best of luck and make yourself proud! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)