English Paper 1 Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
would yall look down on someone who used to be good at eng and stuff but is now struggling to find the will to study because of severe grief? bc thats me lmao
It would depend on the context (mod a hehehe). If it's from pure laziness then that's on you. But if it's like your situation it's completely understandable.

Disssi

HSC
N/A
Kinda worried right now about what happened today. Was Q1-4 and Q4-5 meant to be torn apart or together? I tore them apart since they each had their own boxes for the NESA number I'm not really sure now I think people kept them together..
Our supervisors told us we can tear them apart so you’re good.

WynCon

HSC
I ripped it and Got scared that one of those Karen type supervisors would be mad at me, which wasn’t the case ☺
I thought my supervisor said don't rip the staples but at the end of the exam she ripped it for me :eek:. I guess I'll be waiting for that band 1 or non-serious attempt.

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Was I the only one who had a supervisor having a conversation with her colleague in the middle of the exam whilst I answered my paper 1 in a light blue pen because no one gave me a black pen ;-;.
I don't know why they prohibit blue pens due to lack of visibility when scanned.

When u do a lotto ticket they scan it and it detects blue pen. When online trials were a thing, teachers could read blue pen scans no problem.

BOS paper markers had no problem reading things that were completed in blue pen I believe.

Dw should be fine mate.

Disssi

HSC
N/A
would yall look down on someone who used to be good at eng and stuff but is now struggling to find the will to study because of severe grief? bc thats me lmao
of course not, don’t think like that, we’re not assholes (at least most of us)

mikrokosmos

HSC
It would depend on the context (mod a hehehe). If it's from pure laziness then that's on you. But if it's like your situation it's completely understandable.
no hahah ive been studying 6-7 hours a day but its so hard to like use my mind lmaoo

anyways good luck to everyoneee gonna go cram 3 mods now

Disssi

HSC
N/A
Was I the only one who had a supervisor having a conversation with her colleague in the middle of the exam whilst I answered my paper 1 in a light blue pen because no one gave me a black pen ;-;.
I was sitting at the back and the fucking supervisors decided to have their mini chit chat right behind me. I turned around and glared at them so they got the message and stopped talking. So annoying smh

mikrokosmos

HSC
I was sitting at the back and the fucking supervisors decided to have their mini chit chat right behind me. I turned around and glared at them so they got the message and stopped talking. So annoying smh
as u should

WynCon

HSC
._. I glared at them multiple times whenever I lost my thought and they didn't react. KMS
Sent a complaint to the school principal doe :<

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
Our school had organised that English Standard was at the Back, EALD in the middle and Studies at the front and All I could hear was a bunch of eshays asking for a vape in the unisex bathroom, like at this stage what the fuck is NESA doing with the stage of kids vaping in school 😕

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
Wait what happens if you come late to an HSC exam, do you get a straight zero or do you get tot start the time you came and finish the same time as other kids..?

WynCon

HSC
Wait what happens if you come late to an HSC exam, do you get a straight zero or do you get tot start the time you came and finish the same time as other kids..?
"
Unfortunately, if you are late because you slept in or you misread the timetable, you can’t apply for illness or misadventure. The HSC has no time of human error, and you will automatically receive 0 marks for the exam.

If you don’t have any documentation of the illness or misadventure, it is much harder for your form to be accepted. Even if there isn’t evidence that you called your principle and did everything you could to get to the exam on time.

If your form isn't accepted, you may not receive a mark for the unit or it may impact your ability to count it towards your ATAR. "

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
"
Unfortunately, if you are late because you slept in or you misread the timetable, you can’t apply for illness or misadventure. The HSC has no time of human error, and you will automatically receive 0 marks for the exam.

If you don’t have any documentation of the illness or misadventure, it is much harder for your form to be accepted. Even if there isn’t evidence that you called your principle and did everything you could to get to the exam on time.

If your form isn't accepted, you may not receive a mark for the unit or it may impact your ability to count it towards your ATAR. "
ok, thank you nesa, great authority 100/10 😅

Disssi

HSC
N/A
From what I heard, if you come in after an hour of the exam starting, you won’t be allowed into the exam hall and you’ll get issued a 0.
And you have to finish your exam at the same time as other students (my brother misread his timetable last year and showed up 30mins late, and they told him he had lost 30mins of his exam time).

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
From what I heard, if you come in after an hour of the exam starting, you won’t be allowed into the exam hall and you’ll get issued a 0.
And you have to finish your exam at the same time as other students (my brother misread his timetable last year and showed up 30mins late, and they told him he had lost 30mins of his exam time).
Biggest flex is if he smashed the exam.

5uckerberg

HSC
CR is the worst one besides power and authority, I fully started studing for modern on Saturday lol
Modern history the subject one would need to discuss historical events, talk about the rise of Rosa Parks's story with prejudice towards black people such as making them sit at the back and other shenanigans and the fact that she rebelled against that and sat in a position that she is not allowed to. Talk about how that leads to the movement of accepting African Americans in society and how they are fighting for their rights and yadda, yadda.

Anyways, are you doing USA for Modern history?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)