English Paper 1 - Thoughts (1 Viewer)

RyanT7

HSC
What's the mark usually capped at for an uncompleted essay ? ( Provided you ended up talking about both texts in good detail, but no conclusion obv )

mrstripedshades

HSC

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Why not just search it up instead of asking BOS if you already have a device?
She isn't actually doing HSC :p

kids love memes too much, but honestly her poem from glance looks fairly easy to analyse. It has so much shit you can bullshit about (which can pretty much get u marks in english, or at least the short answers) that it isnt really something that'll derail your paper 1.

imo my years paper 1 was harder, tho not impossible it was just much more of a curve ball.
Also yes your 2016 paper was quite hard compared to ours.

I don't understand the mango memes since the poem was the simplest text of the 3?!!

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
I ate a mango 20 minutes ago. You guys must be horrified ;)
The person who got angry about people attacking the author said the poem was sexual now its a common view that it was sexual haha

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
The person who got angry about people attacking the author said the poem was sexual now its a common view that it was sexual haha
I've read the poem years ago, and came to that conclusion on first reading that it was sexual.

DamagedCorpse

HSC
What would those techniques be? Perhaps it is because English is my second language, but when I read the poem at the day I felt pretty dumb because I couldn't understand it very well. I am not too nervous about though, to be honest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)