English Paper 1 (1 Viewer)

Revelation

HSC
What are the chances of being marked down because coincidentally, one of your related texts for section III is the same as one of the exam paper's unseen texts from section I?

Last edited:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Nil....it's not your fault. But that's pretty awesome.

Edit: Though, it might be pretty sus - you might not have had any related texts....and you might've just ripped it from Paper One Section One.

astroe

HSC
My memory is sketchy, but I don't recall the unseen texts part of the exam as requiring related texts.

You run the risk of giving the indication that you had no related texts and just took what was there. :haha:

I think for HSC its okay because different markers mark different questions. But for trials where your teachers mark the lot, maybe not so good.

HoneyBadger

HSC
My memory is sketchy, but I don't recall the unseen texts part of the exam as requiring related texts.

You run the risk of giving the indication that you had no related texts and just took what was there. :haha:

I think for HSC its okay because different markers mark different questions. But for trials where your teachers mark the lot, maybe not so good.
well, generally your teachers will know your related texts if you have been seeking advice from them or they are the same relateds you have used in past assessments. So it doesnt really matter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)