English Paper 2 Predictions & Thoughts (1 Viewer)

specificagent1

HSC
Well, for starters, I'm positive Module C will have a reflection (unlike last year which I recall definitely throwing a few people off)
i think so too, it's actually good if it did so u cant lose that many marks

zizi2003_

HSC
imma riot if they make us do select poems for those of us doing poetry in mod a
WAITTT
i mean they can give an extract but not rlly ask us to choose a specific poem right!? 😭

moriamsdubu

HSC
Mod C will only have a discursive. I know the head of NESA through a friend of a friend who has told me last years papers were much easier so they have to make it harder this year to compensate for it.
if this happens i'm going to be dancing in the exam room from joy istg

TheShy

HSC
Yeah I reckon discurisve or something like example B from the sample paper. Then again, they could just give us the normal imaginative/discurisve/persuasive but with a hard stimulus

hatterene

HSC
module a and c will like pretty difficult and module b will probably be more relaxed given how they made people analyse a whole passage last year on the spot. i'm calling module a one of them might be text specific argh

juliastiles

HSC
Well, for starters, I'm positive Module C will have a reflection (unlike last year which I recall definitely throwing a few people off)
I think so too, I think they just want to make an example out of last year to show that they can do whatever they want and that you shouldn't memorise

icycledough

HSC
I think last year's Module A was quite generic, thus not too hard, while Module B's question was specifically on 'concerns and aesthetic qualities' of students' respective texts, which is definitely more specific and thus hard. I think though as Module B is a critical study of literature, it makes sense to give a specific, critical question while Module A may have another generic question on textual conversations or dissonances and resonances.

mikrokosmos

HSC
what rubric point do u think theyll ask for mod b? also anyone else doing king henry?

bree1283

HSC
what rubric point do u think theyll ask for mod b? also anyone else doing king henry?
i think a question could be something to do with textual integrity and significance – probably linking it to a theme/key-idea if they hate us enough

specificagent1

HSC
do we need to have quotes from mod c text for mod c? or do we just analyse our own writing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)