English Paper I and II (1 Viewer)

Jazicat

HSC
I'm really confused, I don't think our teacher has been completely clear on this so I have looked it up. Can someone please tell me if this is right?

Paper I: Area of Study: Belonging- 'Romulus, My father' and two other texts(Essay)
- Belonging Related Creative Writing
- Language, reading and response questions

Paper II: Modules: Module A: Exploring Connections- 'Richard III' and 'Looking for Richard' (Essay)
Module B: Critical Study of texts- 'Cloudstreet' (Essay)
Module C: Conflicting Perspectives- Ted Hughes Poetry (Essay)

Also I need A little help with Module C. How many other texts do I need and what are they meant to be? And does Sylvia Plaths poetry come under one of the texts we use?

I was sick with pneumonia alot of the period we did conflicting perspectives, so I'm really unsure as to what I am actually meant to be doing.

Thanks Heaps :)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
The essays might not be essays as they can be feature article, speech, interview etc. You need two related text for Module C and yes you can use Sylvia Plath.

raniaaa

:)
HSC
yeah the exams are correct. can't help ya with the conflicting perspectives sorrry (i did history and memory) :)

cberesford

HSC
I'm really confused, I don't think our teacher has been completely clear on this so I have looked it up. Can someone please tell me if this is right?

Paper I: Area of Study: Belonging- 'Romulus, My father' and two other texts(Essay)
- Belonging Related Creative Writing
- Language, reading and response questions

Paper II: Modules: Module A: Exploring Connections- 'Richard III' and 'Looking for Richard' (Essay)
Module B: Critical Study of texts- 'Cloudstreet' (Essay)
Module C: Conflicting Perspectives- Ted Hughes Poetry (Essay)

Also I need A little help with Module C. How many other texts do I need and what are they meant to be? And does Sylvia Plaths poetry come under one of the texts we use?

I was sick with pneumonia alot of the period we did conflicting perspectives, so I'm really unsure as to what I am actually meant to be doing.

Thanks Heaps :)

hello jasmin :)
and yes ur exactly right with what you said.
mrs mclean said we can use sylivia plaths poems if we wish but its not
compulsory

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)