English Queries (1 Viewer)

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
Hello

Just want to ask you guys a question

Q: I am currently doing standard english for my HSC and doing the text called "The crucible" for belonging. If a another person from advanced english is also doing the text "The Crucible for Belonging. Will they both get the same question in a exam even though they are doing different levels of english?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
The Crucible isn't an Advanced English text. They don't study it, I believe.

ayeplus_

HSC
The Crucible isn't an Advanced English text. They don't study it, I believe.
I'm In advanced english and we're currently studying the text. The questions for standard and advanced should be different to suit the difficulty of the course and the capabilities of the students.
I didn't know standard studied the text..

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I'm In advanced english and we're currently studying the text. The questions for standard and advanced should be different to suit the difficulty of the course and the capabilities of the students.
I didn't know standard studied the text..
Oh if it's for belonging, I believe you'll get the same question because it's the Area of Study module which everyone does.

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, you get the same question. Paper 1 is the same for everyone, and the essay question is the same for every text. You'll be marked on the same level (i.e. standard and advanced is just all together), but you'd be aligned and scaled differently of course. Paper 2 will be different + marked differently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)