English Standard and Avanced HSC Paper Marking Service (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone,

My name is Akhil. I'm currently in my second year of a Combined Medicine Degree at USYD, and have been tutoring for the last one and a half years. I scored an ATAR of 99.95, and completed 4 units of English, including a score of 97 in Advanced English.

When I was in high school, one gap in my English learning was that I never did practise HSC papers (especially not in timed conditions). Further to that, I would have loved someone other than my teacher to have a look at my essays and critique them. For a lot of you, the HSC looms close by, and for others, the HSC is just about to begin.

I think practising full length exams, with all the relevant sections, is a really important skill. What I am offering is as follows:

I will send you a practise paper 1 or paper 2. You complete it (either typed or handwritten) within two hours or a bit more if you're not ready for that kind of time constraint. Send me the paper (must be scanned if handwritten), and I will provide you MARKS and FULL FEEDBACK on each section (at least one paragraph of comments and areas to improve for each section).

Cost:

Paper 1 or 2 marked: $65
Paper 1 and 2 marked: $100
An additional 30 minute Skype lesson to discuss where you need to focus on: $40

I have attached a sample Discovery Paper 1, and have several more paper 1 and 2's which I am able to send.

In light of the HSC being so close, I would suggest that students do a Paper 1 and 2 every week. In line with this, I will post a Paper 1 (and maybe paper 2) each week.

Please contact me at tutoring.pioneer@gmail.com, or at akhil.bansal286@gmail.com

To all students doing the HSC, best of luck, and even if you decide not to opt for the marking service, I hope the practise paper can serve as useful revision material for you.

Thanks,

View attachment english paper 1 (1).pdf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)