• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

English story (2 Viewers)

gadbil

DALAL*****DALAL
HSC
Hey guys, i have to wirte a story for english and the theme has to be changing perspectives i can't think of any good ideas, does anyone have an idea?
Thanks

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
how about writing a story about:
- person fall in love > different perspective about the girl, guy watever.
- army officer is no longer ignorant on what's happening in the corp. so his perspective on the corp. is changed and yeah ..

a lot of thing u can write about. i can think of alot .. but im not sure if u would like em.

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
I'm not sure if this mite be useful but my eng teacher always told us to write about things u are familiar/interested in, whether that be soccer etc, as ur story will be much more believable and genuine rather than writing about something you kno near nothing about.

Another tip, ur story doesn't necessarily have to be about something concrete nor have a ingenious plotline. It could something creative and simple such as a daydream to the moon then realising you've always wanted to be an astronaut (thats wat my story in the hsc exam was about :D) .Take inspiation from something... anything and try to mould it into a story.

Hope that helps :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)