English trials.... (1 Viewer)

Stephanately

How did everyone go in the trials? Did anyone else do the catholic trials? Did anyone else find section 2 just really crazy? It seemed that not many people i spoke to finished... Anyway Good Luck all who read this!!

Steph

Missngel

Yeah i did the catholic trials i absolutely hated section 2!!!! I just made up a really bad story im porbably gonna get 0!!!Im annoyed coz i didnt get to write everything i wanted to in the last section!!!:(

Slim

:( yeh i think i did that exam. Is the second section with the question like "if you want to make enemies, change something"??:confused:

if it was then "yes" it was GAY...
and i also ran out of time...
:(

sharlene84

i did the catholic paper and the second part about the enemies thing was so hard i lost alot of time justsitting there trying to think of something to write i ended up doing a diary entry and it was so sad

Missngel

yeah that one it was so pointless!!!
wat did u guys write about?
so many people (including me) spent too much time on that section and little time on section 3!!
I know its worth the same amount but i should of done the essay first im kicking myself now!!!:mad:

Matt

can someone please tell me the questions for the catholic trial paper 1

Thanks

the great one

i spent to long doin the crappy one and two mark questions and ran out of time and did a really crap job of the 6 marker.
for the second i just made up a dodgy speech

Reat

ME TOO!!!!

ME TOOO! I seemed to spend alot of time on the lower marking questions which then lead to me having no time for the larger marking questions! I am thinking I didn't do well at all! :eek:

Stephanately

trials

No i dont think i went well either... but tahts one exam down... Only 5 to go... Definitely not looking forward to the exam tomorrow though...haha.. all will be well if we try our best!
But im over studying... Has anyone else found that?

Stacey

i did the catholic trial and i went soooooooooo bad!!! Section II was probably the worst thing i've ever written. I just crapped on about nuthin!

blake

Section 3 was predicatable and was quite easy, Section 2 wasnt and sucked :)

dansnation

i too didnt finish the last one..

the second one was just a little twisted in the wording i think.. probably to make you think about what your trying to say, rather than memorise and write down the same essay over and over.

Matt

hey anf

what was Section II? Section III was 'How do techniques in the texts show the process of change and the result wasn't it?

Maria[YR12`02]

well i found the catholic trial okay.. but we'll see if ill still be saying that when i get my results and they suck :(
Section 1.. well i found that was quite easy.. except i think they should make stories like "lifes a beach" a bit shorter... i mean cmon we're under pressure and limited by time. i left that life is a beach til last.. and i found that i started rushing Section 3 and i could have written a bit more about one of the related material from the stimulus booklet. :mad:
i finished on time but i wasnt happy with the final product of my overall exam... oh and section 2.. that enemy question..
i do believe it was a stupid question. somehow i think it was a trick question. :confused:
i wrote a letter for that one...

aLaNa

Are you guys talking about STANDARD or ADVANCED english?? Im sooooo over exams, i've only had 3 of my trials so far.....what will I be like at the end ?!?! ahhhhhh...... ! ! :(
GOOD LUCK to EVERYONE !!! :)

Rogan

Originally posted by Slim
:( yeh i think i did that exam. Is the second section with the question like "if you want to make enemies, change something"??:confused:

if it was then "yes" it was GAY...
and i also ran out of time...
:(

"if you want to make enemies, change something

This question was so fuked i sat there for 20 minutes trying to answer it then afterward i wrote the biggest load of bullshit in my whole life :confused:

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
WTF?

r da trials papers da same fo every skool or sumthing? :confused:

i did that too.. i left it last.. took me foreva to think of something to write..! but yeh i think the paper wasn't too bad :)

Rogan

Originally posted by lazychic
WTF?

r da trials papers da same fo every skool or sumthing? :confused:

i did that too.. i left it last.. took me foreva to think of something to write..! but yeh i think the paper wasn't too bad :)

Nah there not the same for every skool some do their own but for schools under the catholic skools thing then we do the same exam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)