English tutoring college ?? (1 Viewer)

hsc stressor

HSC
Hi, i was just enquiring into what tutoring college was the prime for english advanced to 4u? Someone said Matrix but I've heard from many people that they are expensive and not worth the time or money...
If anyone has any other suggestions for a great english tutoring college around maybe the hurstville area, thatd be great thx.

critique

HSC
hey stressor. I myself went to The Matrix coaching for English in Year 10 and found it very insufficient in its learning. I also didn't like the idea of paying $1250 a term and not being able to pay weekly or even being offered a trial lesson... and yes STRESSOR, it was not worth the time or money.

In my opinion, if you're looking for English tuition in Hurstville, I would highly recommend The Brain Tutoring. After leaving the Matrix, I was recommended The Brain and it may sound like a plug/promo but the English tuition was amazing.The credentials they displayed to you before offering you a place in the tutoring centre definitely reflected the skill and experience of the English team. I was one of 3 state ranks(5th) in the top 5 in 2010 in our class at The BRAIN.

Might i add, from years 7-10, my parents sent me to Dr. Du and MasterCoaching and neither of those should even be considered when it comes to English tuition. Matrix was on one level of insufficiency, but the other two just mentioned were just definitely not fit to be tutoring English.
In all fairness, if you’re looking for cheap and time efficient tuition (which is generally the critical aspect of life in year 12), I'd highly recommend The Brain, not just for the reasons above, but the dedication and passion the teachers seem to hold with their students.

Sorry to write an essay, but I didn't know how to answer your question appropriately :)

Critique

Regan168

HSC
The credentials they displayed to you before offering you a place in the tutoring centre definitely reflected the skill and experience of the English team.
Yea, not to mention the fact that one of the teachers is able to predict the hsc module questions every year hahaha. That's probably how the 3 state ranks occured, not that it's a bad thing, but it sort of guarantees you a top mark for english lol...
That's what you call experience.

Pretty much the knowledge you get access to when you go to The Brain is nothing like any other coaching college.

Dr. Du and MasterCoaching and neither of those should even be considered when it comes to English tuition.
That's pretty much well known when it comes down to it, seeing as Du can be seen as more of a Maths tutor, not the best, but still not as terrible in teaching maths as the teacher at Du is at tutoring in english.

Chris and Georgina ran our GRC and out of 16 students in our Brain class we had 12 in the top 20. Chris checked our work throughout the year via email which was pretty much a lifesaver...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)