English Tutoring (1 Viewer)

Luke.Olah-Jewel

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Expert English Tutoring....with a difference !

English Tuition Years 7 - 12

:read: Qualified and experienced Head Teacher English.

:spin: 20+ years of successful teaching & professional experience.

:wavey: HSC Senior Marker with current knowledge....find out how you can best prepare yourself for the demands of HSC English !

:sun: Patient, articulate,fun and effective teaching skills !

:smile: Results = previous students who are very happy and successful and almost all achieved English Band 6 !

Wattle Grove location.

Call Lillian on 0425231374 for a free initial consultation.

Testimonials......What do our students think about us ?????

Luke....you are a legend !
Mick, 2012

THANK YOU soooooo much Luke (and Lillian) for making English less stressful and actually helping me get into my course. Your knowledge and insight is incredible. I actually really started to enjoy English !
Maighread,2013

Dear Luke and Lillian,
Its a pleasure working with you both and I appreciate the time and effort you put in to make each lesson and my studies enjoyable. (The chocolates were delicious by the way, haha. )
Both of you guys are so easy to talk to and although there's a lot of content in each lesson, the time passes all too quickly. There were times I literally cried laughing; the jokes are hilarious.
Luke is the only teacher I've ever met that can actually engage me in such tedious tasks such as classic text analysis. Thanks for the good memories, keep it up!
I give a big recommendation!
Anna, 2014

Attachments

Last edited:

LittleMissSunshine

HSC
Luke (and Lillian!),

Here is a small testimonial, written with appreciation.... :)

Thanks Luke for your tuition (and tuition to come!). Your tutoring certainly shows year of experience. Your imagination is incredible!! :)

I wish you were my English Teacher... I would look forward to every English lesson, rain, hail or shine!!

Kind Regards,
Little Miss Sunshine

Luke.Olah-Jewel

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Awww ....just imagine having a class of students, to teach, who were all as motivated and open to discussing ideas and reaching their goals ....just like you...."Little Miss Sunshine" !! What a perfect world it would be !

Thanks for your dedication to your 'English' studies !
Lillian
:0)

Luke.Olah-Jewel

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Thanks Bennyskies ! We appreciate your kind words....but even more, we appreciate your motivation,intelligence and hard work to learn everything you can and get that 'Band 6' in English !!

kind regards,
Lillian

saraafaghi

HSC
N/A
Luke was extremely helpful in getting me the results I was after, providing positive feedback and advice. Great tutoring service, would definitely recommend Luke to anyone hoping to achieve excellent results.

smartybean

HSC
Luke was a fabulous tutor. He was the key to reaching my additional ATAR marks I required for course placement into UTS. I would highly reccomend him to anyone seeking a band 6 in English. Thanks Luke!!!!!!!!!

HastagAnna

HSC
N/A
Dear Luke and Lillian,
Its a pleasure working with you both and I appreciate the time and effort you put in to make each lesson and my studies enjoyable. (The chocolates were delicious by the way, haha. )
Both of you guys are so easy to talk to and although there's a lot of content in each lesson, the time passes all too quickly.
There were times I literally cried laughing; the jokes are hilarious.
Luke is the only teacher I've ever met that can actually engage me in such tedious tasks such as classic text analysis. Thanks for the good memories, keep it up!
I give a big recommendation!
Good luck for the future.

Kind Regards,
Anna

Luke.Olah-Jewel

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Thanks Anna, its always a great delight to be working with such dedicated,motivated and inspiring young people like your self !
....especially ones who like chocolate !lol
You are going far in this world ....enjoy your journey!!!

Kind regards,
Lillian and Luke

Luke.Olah-Jewel

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hi Hawkrider

Send a PM and I can give you further details.

kind regards,
Lillian

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)