HSC
N/A
Do you tutor for prelim as well?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

kevin97

HSC
N/A
Hi Luke and Lillian!

They've given me great guidance and help for English. It's been extremely worthwhile - Luke is a fantastic tutor who assists you on your weaknesses and is flexible to your learning needs, and Lillian one of the friendliest and helpful people I've met!

Thanks guys!

Luke.Olah-Jewel

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Thanks Muhammed....... you have definitely improved in your skills this term .....you have put in some awesome hard work too !!!! You will get your goal with this focus you have now!

Luke.Olah-Jewel

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Thanks Kevin....it's always a pleasure to see you at tutoring....and be 'blown away' by your skill & talent in English.......not to be overshadowed by your dedication & determination to reach your goals !!!!!

Last edited:

Luke.Olah-Jewel

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hi !

Yes, Luke tutors from Year 7 -12.

If you would like further details...I can email you an information flier.......and Luke has a HSC Summer Workshop in January you may be interested in as well.........please email me at :

personalbesttutoringservices@gmail.com

kind regards,
Lillian

smartybean

HSC
Hi Luke
I see you have been busy ! Do you still tutor 1:1 advanced Eng or I heard that you do 2:1 now as well? we need the best !!!!!! I have someone interested. can you PM.
Mick

Luke.Olah-Jewel

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hi Mick

yes, we still have 1:1 tutoring for all levels of English ; standard,advanced, ext 1 & 2 and prelim yr 11.

Yes, we have been doing more shared sessions....2:1.... friends can share the session. Also started interactive shared screen Skype which is excellent !

Hope that helps.

Your friend can PM or send email to
personalbesttutoringservices@gmail.com

Cheers Lillian

LittleMissSunshine

HSC
Luke (and Lillian!),

Here are a few small words to show my appreciation and to tell of my excellent experience with you...

I attended one of Luke's workshops this week... It was a tremendous and outstanding session - the 3hrs flew by and before I knew, it was time to leave!

I came away from this session with absolute motivation and an enormous inspiration to excel in English!

Luke shared his extensive knowledge and passion with us, enabling us to successfully conquer the HSC English Exams!

Thanks once again Luke (and Lillian!) for everything.

Kind Regards,
Little Miss Sunshine

moeabdallah

HSC
N/A
Hey guys its Muhammed,

Honestly i loved the workshop even though we did not get up to the 3rd section. It helped so much especially with my creative writing and guess what? I've wrote one! I tried my best and I'm smiling because i wrote a whole piece with full confidence and no help from anyone (aside from the fact that Luke told me what the plot should be like).

Thanks again Luke and Lillian!!

Luke.Olah-Jewel

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hi Little Miss Sunshine !!!

Sooooooooo happy to hear that you are motivated,inspired and ready to conquer your English HSC !!!!
Luke was delighted to work with such a keen,enthusiastic, focused young person....you certainly have what it takes to succeed !!!
Looking forward to working through your assessment tasks and exam prep with you !

kind regards,
Lillian

Luke.Olah-Jewel

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Really glad to be reading everyone's very 'creative' creative writing pieces !!!! Some fabulous development of ideas and original plots and twists . Confidence in your own skills and abilities have really been proven in your work. Muhammed and Little Miss Sunshine ....you are winning the 'prize' so far !!!lol

Luke.Olah-Jewel

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
A HUGE congratulations to our current Year 11 and 12 students who are achieving their goals and more !

Some fabulous results happening with you guys.....Definitely reaching your "Personal Best" ! Some students going from 11/20 to 15/20 is awesome, others reaching 19/20 is brilliant ! AND..... hearing from Muhammed that he is writing with "full confidence... with no help from anyone" is really motivating and inspiring ! This is what success feels like !

Once you have set your 'goal' like these guys did......the sky is not the limit......because there are footprints on the moon ! !

Congratulations and keep up this fabulous effort....because the HSC is just around the corner !
:read::angel:

Kind regards from Luke and Lillian

Last edited:

Luke.Olah-Jewel

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hi Everyone !

As you are all preparing...here is a little HSC English checklist to keep you on track.....

1. Make sure you focus on the rubrics in each module and in the AOS.
2. Make sure that you have lots of quotes and textual support.
3. By August ...you should have a comprehensive summary of each of your modules and your AOS.
4. Have a creative writing piece ready.
5. Have an essay structure/format ready for your AOS.

Luke :smile:

Luke.Olah-Jewel

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
If you are in Year 12 and looking to get ahead over this Easter School Holiday break, then here is a 3 point check list for you:

1. For the AOS (Area of Study) you should have a 4 page essay scaffold ready to go.
2. You should have a creative writing piece written and ready to go for "Belonging"
3. For your Modules A,B and C...you should have an essay structure prepared.

Remember to keep calm, keep working and stay focused !

Last edited:

Luke.Olah-Jewel

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Make sure you have set your goals and devised your plan of attack for TERM 2 !

“What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?”
― Robert H. Schuller

Luke.Olah-Jewel

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Fun,friendly and professional tutoring with effective results ! Discover the secrets to maximising your marks. Let us help you reach your "Personal Best" !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)