English Tutoring (1 Viewer)

Luke.Olah-Jewel

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hi Futuremedstudent !

we are located in Wattle Grove (near Liverpool). We also use skype with our students who are not local. If you would like any further information, please feel free to email for an information sheet.

cheers Lillian

Luke.Olah-Jewel

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Are you thinking about some holiday tutoring sessions? Perhaps with some friends? Organise a small group of your friends and contact us for details.

Last edited:

Luke.Olah-Jewel

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Term 3 is on our doorstep !

To all of our wonderful students who are so dedicated and focused...keep up the great work ! The end is in sight.

from Luke and Lillian

Luke.Olah-Jewel

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Are you in Year 11? Are you thinking about preparing for a NEW AREA OF STUDY...."Discovery" .....for your HSC English course?
Keep an eye out for our TERM 4 DISCOVERY Workshops......

:fish:

Luke.Olah-Jewel

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Are you in Year 12 2015 ?
Are you studying English Standard, Advanced, Ext 1 or Ext 2 ?
Are you looking for an experienced, qualified English teacher with Senior HSC Marking skills and passion for the art of teaching ???
Then look no further...contact us for details....

Luke.Olah-Jewel

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Luke will be running "Term 4 Discovery workshop sessions for Year 12 2015 students.

Who is this for? 2015 HSC English Standard, Advanced and Extension students
What is it about? The sessions will cover the following areas –

Short Answer: How to deliver succinct and effective response to unseen texts related to the new AOS - “Discovery”.
Creative Writing: How to creatively respond to stimulus with writing that is both sophisticated and engaging while representing the concept of “Discovery”.
Essay: How to effectively blend core texts and related materials in essay responses.
Your school text: Set writing task related to your school text.

Contact us for further information.

Luke.Olah-Jewel

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Good luck to all our current Year 12's who are making their final preparations and studying for exams !

Luke.Olah-Jewel

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
To give yourself the best advantage and be prepared for your assessment tasks and your exams......contact us to find out how we can help you !

Luke.Olah-Jewel

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Do you need help with your assessment task? Contact us to find out how we can help you.

Luke.Olah-Jewel

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Congratulations HSC 2014 students !!!!!!
Woo hooo.....fantastic results for everyone !
We are so proud of you. Best wishes and keep in touch !!!
-Luke and Lillian

Luke.Olah-Jewel

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
"Luke and Lillian
I got 99.95 !!!!!! Thanks to you both ! Luke, all your help throughout the year has really improved my English a lot ! I have nothing but good words about tutoring with Luke, and thanks for providing me with every opportunity to success possible. I am so very pleased with my results, because I feel that it reflects all the hard work I put into my studies throughout the year. In addition , I got 94 in Advanced English, which was well above my expectations, and 45 in English Extension 1 ."
- Edmund 2014

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)