English: what does this mean? (1 Viewer)

HSC
English Advanced assessment task notification for upcoming half yearly:

'You will view a visual test and represent aspects of this text and its connection with Dorothy Parker's poetry, in the form of an imaginative recreation.'

It's a bit vague...What do you guys make of this??

K

khorne

write some form of story/poetry/etc from the movie (visual text) which highlights themes/ideas/aspects of the visual text and the connection with the poetry text...

pillar

HSC
lol english

from what I gather... you're going to like watch a short film/scene/whatever and then have to write a creative response or something.. that ties in with the poet or something.

I really have no clue... why not just ask your teachers?

allira92

HSC
English Advanced assessment task notification for upcoming half yearly:

'You will view a visual test and represent aspects of this text and its connection with Dorothy Parker's poetry, in the form of an imaginative recreation.'

It's a bit vague...What do you guys make of this??

there will be a visual text, be it photo, cartoon, artwork, movie clip, movie still etc that will somehow connect with Dorothy Parker's poetry. you will have to write something imaginative that relates back to the poetry and visual text, most likely a story or poetry....

i think...

geeze, they dont want to be too specific with your outline do they? lol

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
you're going to see a film/photo/cartoon/etc, selecting bits in the film/photo/cartoon/etc that relate to Dorothy Parker's poetry to write something creative.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)