english (1 Viewer)

stressedadfff

HSC
hi guys if your memorising three paragraphs for each text how long are they roughly?

icycledough

HSC
Considering most people write essays within the word range of 900-1000, and also considering intros and conclusions should probably be around 100-120 words, I'd say 250-280 words per body paragraphs. Of course, this is subject to change depending on how many word essays people write and how long intros/conclusions are (some people will sometimes just write a sentence or two for their conclusion, not putting too much thought into it)

stressedadfff

HSC
WAIT are you guys going to do short answers or the essay first for comm mod

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
i was thiking the short answers first
coz the analysis remains fresh in ur mind from the 10 mins reading time ykwim
I'm worried I'm gonna panic and forget my quotes for common mod so getting it over and done with will give me time to focus on short answer

zizi2003_

HSC
I'm worried I'm gonna panic and forget my quotes for common mod so getting it over and done with will give me time to focus on short answer
btw btw
how long does it take u to get through section I?
bruh it takes me like 50ish minutes so ig i'll have to do the essay in like 30 mins or smth idek

zizi2003_

HSC
hopefully they give us a few visual stimuli for section 1 since theyre easy to deconstruct
i swear if i see a written stimulus that goes over 2 pages ill scream lol (happened in my trial btw)

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
hopefully they give us a few visual stimuli for section 1 since theyre easy to deconstruct
i swear if i see a written stimulus that goes over 2 pages ill scream lol (happened in my trial btw)
no fr i lose track of what I'm reading and then realise I haven't even understood the text so have to start again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)