Engo Subsject concern LOL (1 Viewer)

d3sprado

HSC
Eh just wonderin is it possible to take design subjects wen ur doin Innovation (mechanical and mechtornics) also could i shorten this engo course by one year n is it advisable thx

Thx Agen guys

ioniser

HSC
innovation is more business you could do design subjects as your electives though. I suggest you also look into Bachelor of Industrial Design , it has a mix of manufacturing and design,very similar to mechanical engineering field but more on the design process. In Industrial design you learn how to actually use and operate the manufacturing machinery , where as in engineering you learn how the machine operates. I suggest you look into that degree as well, some of the universities offering this course have very different structures though and vary in depth of business and maths content.

However in mechanical and mechatronics you learn about the design process in manufacturing ,in these subjects you learn how to draw on the computer using SolidWorks( drawing 3d figures ), these subjects go more into detail about a product is manufactured and the steps taken to produce a product.That is the closest you will get to design.You could also say innovation engineering is the design process to set up a business

Last edited:

d3sprado

HSC
Interesting thx guys

If mor ppl could put mor input to this thread i would very much like it

N agen thx 2 alll

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)