Enough Nuclear Weapons To Destroy The Whole World? (1 Viewer)

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
most markers won't care thaaaaat much if you forget capital letters or make a few spelling mistakes, however, if i was marking your paper and I couldn't understand what your point was in a paragraph in an ancient essay for example. you would probs lose 3-4 marks from the possible 25 you could of obtained, you might as well of just sat there for 5 minutes doing nothing during the exam.

Laeth01

HSC
Guys, believe it or not it was not me talking all this time.

I logged on in my friends laptop at school and you can guess what happened

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
lol I can talk more about the insanity of US foreign policy for the last 60 years and how they brought 9/11 on themselves if you want
Haha no thanks :)

Guys, believe it or not it was not me talking all this time.

I logged on in my friends laptop at school and you can guess what happened
Sorry, finding that hard to believe =/. Your friends were on your laptop at school since last night? Out of all the things your friends decide to do, they reply on a thread about nuclear weapons.? That's a pretty big prank....

Laeth01

HSC
Haha no thanks :)

Sorry, finding that hard to believe =/. Your friends were on your laptop at school since last night? Out of all the things your friends decide to do, they reply on a thread about nuclear weapons.? That's a pretty big prank....
no no not my laptop. i went on my account on their laptop they put it on " Remember me" and I didn't see it... Honestly
i know its hard to believe

boris

Banned
HSC
omg your online reputation has been destroeyeddd

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
hahahahahhahahh oh my god you fucking retard

EastCoast

HSC
Fail countries like middle eastern ones want nuclear weapons so they can be seen as the powerhouses such as America .
You donkey. I guess when you refer to the "middle east", you're referring to Iran? It's absolutely imperical for the posterity of Iran that the Iranian government maintain a nuclear weapons base, what with it being threatened continuously by Israel and America. Iran doesn't intend to use those weapons but must maintain them in order to uphold the principle of "Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD)", whereby if Israel or America were to attack Iran, it would lead to an "assured" attack on them. They're building their nuclear warheads as a means of deterance, and I don't blame them.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
You donkey. I guess when you refer to the "middle east", you're referring to Iran? It's absolutely imperical for the posterity of Iran that the Iranian government maintain a nuclear weapons base, what with it being threatened continuously by Israel and America. Iran doesn't intend to use those weapons but must maintain them in order to uphold the principle of "Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD)", whereby if Israel or America were to attack Iran, it would lead to an "assured" attack on them. They're building their nuclear warheads as a means of deterance, and I don't blame them.
already been stated, you're a bit late

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)