Enquire: Design (1 Viewer)

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
I just would like to know if anyone on Bos here have a job in the designing industry or think about getting one?

Is it hard to find a good job (not as some restricted designer at a newgroup etc.).. does it pay good??

Is there any possiblity of working in the designing field as a student? ie. part time? or just as a assistant??

thanks. =]

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
My friend worked with design companies (on the financial side) and said the best way you can improve your chances of getting a job in the industry is to prepare a portfolio ASAP. Shows dedication to the industry and that you have creativity/artistic talent.

chookyn

poulet de montagne
HSC
hmmm yea i want a job in the design industry.

ur sig... billy blue logo... you want to go to the bb design school? work for bb creative?

i did work experience at bb creative and well, they're good but having been there, i wouldn't put them on a pedestal or anything. there's probably better studios out there, though perhaps not as quirky.

yea it helps if you live in the city too (for design job), and if you have good software skills and a creative eye... just prove that with a portfolio :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)