Enrichment Day (1 Viewer)

silbi

I went to a CAFS enrichment day today, i found the notes a good summary
seeing as though it is 3wks till trials...

The last session was the most helpful Beth Roberts from
Blue Mtns Grammar presented "research methodology, HSC examination"
oooh ps...
i think IM THE ONLY ONE WHO USES THE CAFS FORUM!

malteaze_aura

lol, well I am looking at your post and i do CAFS, and i have never gone for a lecture in regards to the subject.... tell me more about the notes

silbi

the notes were just summariez of what we have been doing in class.. minus the topic part.. coz everyone chose a diff topic......

they pretty much summarized the parenting and caring syllabus in the first lecture ..

in the second we focused on gps in context in reference to chronic illness+rural family+single mother.. <who had aids>

the last session was about the exam, the content, possible content, and ways to memorize important facts eg (the factors that affect wellbeing) so the notes were really handy seeing as tho trialz are like next week....

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Hey, I went to that CAFS enrichment day. I went to it a parra uni. Most of the info provided was pretty good, it just seemed like a longggggg day. Overall was helpful.

Sassasas

Hey i went to a enrichment day too, was urs conducted by achper? im pretty sure we had the blue mountains lady too
Was there a bus?? lol
i found it ok... but the ones on electives was pretty basic... only scratched the surface <shrugs>
Has any one got any good summaries they'd like to swap?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yeh it was that achper one, with the bus lol, the one where we got the yellow booklet and the blue mountain lady.
did u go to the parramatta one?
yeh they just touched on some things, but some other info was pretty good.

bron

Bron
HSC
N/A
Achper run 5 Cafs days around new. Glad you liked Beth. She is a legend.
Bron ( owner of the first bus)

aslhui

HSC
does any of yous have the notes atm!!!!!!!!! my schools soo shitt... they didnt allow us to go!!!!!!!!!! >.< can u pls send the notes!!!!!!!!! thx a millions!!! 1504149016@qq.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)