enrol online? (1 Viewer)

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
am i supposed to enrol online because i wouldnt hav a clue where 2 find it on the website...

link anyone?

HSC
yeah i have to enrol feb 1 i think...cos thats when the informatics faculty is enrolin...and i hav go to uow with all details and all that...

perhaps this has been answered before, but when can we enrol in lectures, tutes, seminars, practical classes, etc? as soon as we get our details and stuff?

iPud

HSC
sando said:
am i supposed to enrol online because i wouldnt hav a clue where 2 find it on the website...

link anyone?
Don't worry, the uni will give you all the information you will need when you need it. :)

HSC
watatank said:
yeah i have to enrol feb 1 i think...cos thats when the informatics faculty is enrolin...and i hav go to uow with all details and all that...

perhaps this has been answered before, but when can we enrol in lectures, tutes, seminars, practical classes, etc? as soon as we get our details and stuff?
Last year we enroled in all our subjects (well at least for Autumn) when we went to the uni to enrole. In informatics tutes/lab enrolements are done through the internet roughly 2 weeks before semester starts. Lectures you don't enrole in - they are just there when you enrole in your subjects

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)