ENROLLED but WANt LAte Offer (1 Viewer)

Mellonie

HSC
OK i didnt know if i was supposed to enrol at UTS or not if i was still waiting on late offer. SO basically i enrolled for orientation day at UTS but if i get a offer at UNSW in late rounds then i'l go their. Was it wrong to enrol at UTS?

And also about HECS form, shuld i wait until LAte rounds offers are released before i fill in the hecs sheet?

richz

1. if u want a uni spot next year, enrol at uts and wait and see if u get ur late round offer. If u get offered a late round offer u accept that and u can cancel ur offer at uts.

2. No idea

get_born

Mellonie said:
OK i didnt know if i was supposed to enrol at UTS or not if i was still waiting on late offer. SO basically i enrolled for orientation day at UTS but if i get a offer at UNSW in late rounds then i'l go their. Was it wrong to enrol at UTS?

And also about HECS form, shuld i wait until LAte rounds offers are released before i fill in the hecs sheet?
yeah... im kind of in the same boat. I accepted my offer at UWS but Im waiting for my late round offer at UNSW. Just wait...its only a couple more days. On the 1 feb 9pm, you'll know if you got accepted - if yes then cancel your UTS offer and go ahead with UNSW. Best advice I can gove you now is just wait til Feb1.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
It is recommended that you accept + enroll in any main round offer, even if you are waiting on a late round offer. If you dont get anything in the later rounds, you'd be left with nothing as your main round offer would have lapsed if you did not enroll now.

i.e you did the right thing. Its easy to cancell your enrollment with UTS if you go elsewhere in the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)