Enrolled wrong!!!!!1 (1 Viewer)

VLTURBO

HSC
I enrolled on wednesday and when i checked my enrolment on Pweb, it says that i am enroled full-time day classes, when on the day i changed to part-time night classes. Does anyone know who i should contact or what to do?

Scanorama

HSC
VLTURBO said:
I enrolled on wednesday and when i checked my enrolment on Pweb, it says that i am enroled full-time day classes, when on the day i changed to part-time night classes. Does anyone know who i should contact or what to do?
contact the admin???

klh

HSC
dont you have the number? isnt it 1800 897 669? well thats form memory anyway...
call them up and they can hlep you answer any queries, or alternatively call the student centre that you went to: link ot the student centre numbers http://www.uws.edu.au/students/centres/contact

i hope it all goes well

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Go to your closest student centre, get a program variation form. Drop two of the subjects, and change to night time.

= Jennifer =

HSC
maybe admin has not processed it yet, the uws system takes a while

if it is not up by monday 9am i would definately call them

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
Basically the same thing happened to me!!

They forgot to enrol me in one of my units, which I'm not happy about at all, but luckily I'm a 2nd year student and knew what to do.

I emailed enrolments@uws.edu.au and told them the mistake and they told me to just lodge a program variation form which I did yesterday, then I emailed them again to confirm that they recieved it and I am waiting for their reply.

I recommend you email them as you can put all your details in the email and they can look into it for you and let you know exactly what to do, other than that, yeah like everyone else is saying - ring the hotline

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)