Enrolling in subjects - Old student (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
I have just found the time to enrol into the 2007 semester subejcts , but when i went to student admin to select what i want to do , the option wasnt avialable.

As i remember it was somewhere on that left hand option bar, but i can;t seem to figure out whats going on.

Any reason why?

PS, is it because its sunday , only reason i can think of.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah ive got the same problem, so i guess you can enrol during weekdays maybe
try again and see if the same problem occurs....i highly doubt it but if its still like that, then give the uts guys a call

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
What exactly happens when you try to open your 'my study plan'?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
you just get an overview of the study plan details for the duration of your course
oh evan, you could try and log into my student admin and see whether you get the same thing as alex above

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
azn_gangsta81 said:
you just get an overview of the study plan details for the duration of your course
oh evan, you could try and log into my student admin and see whether you get the same thing as alex above
I know what is usually in my study plan, I was asking what was on his in case it was any different from normal as that would say more about what the problem is.

ragnarok

Inanimate Carbon Rod
HSC
You can't enrol today. Just wait until tomorrow during the times it's scheduled to open and it'll appear. I got rather annoyed at this too since I had to check my times/enrolments for job applications but had to wait until the next day to do so ~_~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)