Enrolling question. (1 Viewer)

astroman

HSC
Are you supposed to enrol in both lectures or just one?

soz im noob

Drsoccerball

HSC
They're the same content but differnt times.

According to UNSW.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Here's a tip: Open your timetable in a separate tab, and show as grid as either autumn or spring, it'll make things much less confusing.

Flop21

HSC
Lecture 1 and 2 sounds like they're different lectures. See in your screenshot there is different times for lecture 1, so that means they don't call different classes different lecture numbers.

My guess would be enrolling in both. I'd just give them a call though just in case. At UNSW when that happens they usually say tutorial 1/2, then tutorial 2/2 etc.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Lecture 1 and 2 sounds like they're different lectures. See in your screenshot there is different times for lecture 1, so that means they don't call different classes different lecture numbers.

My guess would be enrolling in both. I'd just give them a call though just in case. At UNSW when that happens they usually say tutorial 1/2, then tutorial 2/2 etc.
Even if he enrolled in only one of the lectures, it'll tell him at the bottom of the timetable he still has to enroll in classes he hasn't enrolled in yet, not sure how he didn't realise that yet lol.

leehuan

HSC
Most likely, they are different lectures for the same course.

It's the same with MATH1131 for tutorials. You have 2 of them. One for calc, one for algebra.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)