Enrolling Units in 2009 (1 Viewer)

ateneo

HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
You need to fill out a form and have it signed by a whole bunch of people, check Student Enquiries website.
What's the form called?

Peartie

HSC
now im going to have some problems enrolling and just thought id see if anyone here can help (i know the answer will be "contact Student Services" but as Im overseas its hard to do)

As I said Im overseas and dont finish this semester until the 13th or so of Feb and dont get back to Aus until the 22nd...due to there being some exams / paperwork needing to be done in that week.....

my question is this:

Will I be able to enrol then OR do I need to do it before hand and try and get waivers and things whilst still completing this semester?

Tabris

HSC
I have enrolled in 20CP this sem so far (total for course is 116 so far). I need to enrol in another 8CP in order to graduate (total 124 CP). Reason i have to do more because i transferred into LAW and hence got more total CP.

It wont let me enrol, the link for enrolling in units disappears and says

" You have no specific units planned for this course. If no unit sets appear below, please "Contact eStudent Support" to proceed with enrolment. "

Seems like that they wont let me enrol >116CP, despite me needing 124CP to graduate.

I used the "contact estudent support form" and asked that they remove this cap.

Just wandering if there are senior Macq boser's that got this problem before?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yep, I've had to 'add' credit points to my schedule on a regular basis before, it should be alright :)

auriga123

HSC
N/A
does anybody know when we start doing our timetbale and appying for lecs ?

ateneo

HSC
N/A
Tabris said:
I have enrolled in 20CP this sem so far (total for course is 116 so far). I need to enrol in another 8CP in order to graduate (total 124 CP). Reason i have to do more because i transferred into LAW and hence got more total CP.

It wont let me enrol, the link for enrolling in units disappears and says

" You have no specific units planned for this course. If no unit sets appear below, please "Contact eStudent Support" to proceed with enrolment. "

Seems like that they wont let me enrol >116CP, despite me needing 124CP to graduate.

I used the "contact estudent support form" and asked that they remove this cap.

Just wandering if there are senior Macq boser's that got this problem before?
Same problem here.

One of my previous units cannot be accumulated because of the 30CP limit at 100 level leaving me on 51CP. estudent has given me 16 points but I need 17 to graduate. I failed a 200 level subject last year, but I now realise that I cannot re do it because i'll than fall short of the required 18CP for 300 level. If you fail a subject, does that still count towards CP?

What's the usual waiting period on returned calls & emails? MQ hasn't said anything to me at all.

Tabris

HSC
melsc said:
Gar, estudent wont let me enrol in a subject I have permission for.
If u have permission, then jsut wait..... your probably on the waiver list sent by the convenor, it takes time for waivers to be processed. If it doesnt happen soon, phone up the convenor....

Anteneo, they just got back to me (i sent my query last night around 8), they gave me some extra CP for me to finish off my prescribed programme.

Last edited:

peter2

Banned
HSC
Tabris said:
If u have permission, then jsut wait..... your probably on the waiver list sent by the convenor, it takes time for waivers to be processed. If it doesnt happen soon, phone up the convenor....

Anteneo, they just got back to me (i sent my query last night around 8), they gave me some extra CP for me to finish off my prescribed programme.
Hi Tabris. You are doing the exact degree as me. Just wanted to know what you were majoring in, in regards to your commerce? I am majoring in Finance but I am having trouble with picking 300 level commerce units. What do you suggest? What did you end up choosing back when you had done them?

Thanks buddy

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Tabris said:

Its sorted now, had to do the waiver myself.

How did u get the extra CP, I will have this issue next year as it says I only have 12cp left but I need more than that

Tabris

HSC
Melsc: Theres a link called "contact estudent support" under the enrolment tab

Heres the gist of it:

"Dear estudent

My name is XXX and I need to complete an another X amount of CP to graduate from my <your course>

However, estudent prevents me from enrolling X CP and I can only enrol in some of units.

Can you allocate more CP to my program so I can finish my prescribed Program?"

They usually get back to you within 2 days (depending on how busy it is)

Also, did u hand in the waiver form in person? or fax? to whom? I have a waiver form to do more than 14 CP (i am doing 4 x 4 CP law units this sem).....

I emailed anne (our crim lecturer) asking if its ok to fax it through to her, hoepfully its ok

ateneo

HSC
N/A
I've been given the 3 units needed.

What unit rules do I select? 'undergraduate exchange unit' or 'undergraduate unit'?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)