Enrolling Units (1 Viewer)

pottsy44

HSC
Optophobia said:
Are you able to enrol online?

Last year when i started, we had to go to Penrith Campus to enrol.

If you are able to enrol, then yes.
all enrolments are done through MYSR. you dont have to enrol in spring units yet if you dont want to, but since you will probably have 4 core units you might aswell do it now.

-----------
to Optophobia:

you were mean to enrol last november or something incase you didnt know.

one-love

HSC
pottsy44 said:
all enrolments are done through MYSR. you dont have to enrol in spring units yet if you dont want to, but since you will probably have 4 core units you might aswell do it now.
oh thanks.. so i still have time. i need to get a senior first aid certificate before i can enrol into one particular unit (naming it 'INVALID'), thats why.. was kind of stressing..

is there a deadline date or something for enrolling units for the spring session? is it that census date (31 august) ?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
The last chance you get to enrol in Spring is the census date in August; but its best to do it before hand; so you aren't forced to catch up on a few weeks of work :)

one-love said:
i need to get a senior first aid certificate before i can enrol into one particular unit (naming it 'INVALID'), thats why.. was kind of stressing..
hey yeh that unit that your talking about is NursingTherapeutics2.
its INVALID because you have to pass NursingTherapeutics1 practical exam first which is CPR.
The first aid certificate they are referring to is the CPR exam, so if you pass nt1, then your nt2 will change from INVALID to VALID or ENABLED i cant really remember :S

Last edited by a moderator:

one-love

HSC
ohh... so i Can get the first aid certificate through the uni?

the invalid unit is called 'Nursing and Health Breakdown', hopefully thats the same one you're talking about

klh said:
or get crap times...
so we can pick times for spring units already?

Last edited:
Nursing and Health Breakdown is the same thing as Nursing Therapeutics 2, they just changed the names this year! probably to make it sound more interesting :p

and the first aid certificate they are talking about is the unit Nursing for Health and Wellbeing and the practical exam for that unit which is the CPR. SoO.. dont worry =) as long as you pass that unit and the cpr exam Nursing and Health breakdown will turn into VALID.

Oh and you cant choose the times for spring session yet.. you do that sometime in july.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)