enrollment and everything else... (1 Viewer)

ugly14

G0Ldën MëMbër
HSC
Hi everyone
well, I just got accepted into radiography at cumberland campus and enrollement day is on this tuesday. I'm very confused at the moment- i've been to the USYD website but I have no idea whats going on

• What do we take with us on enrollment day?
  • Do we need to pay for anything on enrollment day? and how much?
  • how do we choose the units for semester 1 and how do we know which ones to choose?
  • Do people attending cumberland campus still go to the orientation week at the main campus? or do we have a seperate thing for us?
  • What do I need to do/know before I go there? can someone give me a brief outline of what happens on enrollment day?
  • When do we get our timetables?

that's it for now...
I'm completely lost and I'd appreciate it if someone shed some light on this.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
A lot of what you want will be on this site and thereabouts.

I don't know about most of the Cumberland stuff, but you need to choose units for both semesters. They might've sent you a letter about how to choose - otherwise, check the faculty website and the handbook. (If you don't have the handbook try http://www.usyd.edu.au/handbooks/)

sakura_05

HSC
ugly14 said:
[*]how do we choose the units for semester 1 and how do we know which ones to choose?

[*]When do we get our timetables?
Hey, cool! i got an offer for diagnostic too ^_^

I think for 1st year the units of study is set for us we don't choose any.

If i remember correctly we will get the timetable on the 28th of Feburary.

Hope to see you on campus :)

Skeeta

HSC
They might give you your timetable on orientation.
They did for us. It was in with all of our handbooks.

You can go to O-Week at Main campus, as long as you go to the orientation on ours. Our campus doesnt really offer much except a muslum society stand.

Enrollment day, you fill our heaps of forms, wait in lines. And pay.
Thats pretty much it.

salsydney

HSC
ugly14 said:
Hi everyone
well, I just got accepted into radiography at cumberland campus and enrollement day is on this tuesday. I'm very confused at the moment- i've been to the USYD website but I have no idea whats going on
  • What do we take with us on enrollment day?
  • Do we need to pay for anything on enrollment day? and how much?
  • how do we choose the units for semester 1 and how do we know which ones to choose?
  • Do people attending cumberland campus still go to the orientation week at the main campus? or do we have a seperate thing for us?
  • What do I need to do/know before I go there? can someone give me a brief outline of what happens on enrollment day?
  • When do we get our timetables?
that's it for now...
I'm completely lost and I'd appreciate it if someone shed some light on this.

Thank you.
congrats on getting into cumbo... its shit.

in response to ur qns... take like, ID with you on enrollment day.. your acceptancce letter, and anything else those bastards at UAC sent you... if u take all of it, you wont be missing anything...
since the union has now become voluntary, i imagine you'll only have to pay for your course notes, which do tend to be available on enrolment day... so like, $50-60ish? but u dont have to pay to enrol...:p
you probably won't choose subjects for sem 1... welcome to cumbo buddy, where we're all doing the same shit subjects... but check with somebody in MRS, because i'm from the CSD school, so don't know for sure..
we have our own o-day... its shit. but you can go to the o-week at main campus..
as skeeta said, enrolment day is just standing in lines, and filling out forms. its shit.
timetables tend to be available on myuni, and often on individual school websites soon before uni begins.. dont stress yo.

enjoy enrolment day... muahahaha

quik.

HSC
man lifesaver

i was just like 'ill go in on tuesdayyy!'

but now i know :]

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
Welcome to MRS -- No choice in units i am afraid until 3rd year. You wont get to choose tute groups either.... the school will do it for you and you have to have like a medical condition or religious reason not to attend at the time you are timetabled lo. YEah take all your UAC stuff plus ID, money cos i remember we had to pay all the enrollment fees and get the handbooks which will probably be Anatomy, possibly sociology and maybe others i cant remember that far.
Yeah hmmm enjoy cos its an experience to get through enrollment day with its 28000 points.

nik_noodle

HSC
Everyone's answered your questions for you already. I'm sorry I haven't been on much lately.

But I am working there tomorrow. I'll be in the main lecture theatre when you're filling out all your forms. Part of the Student Ambassadors Teal Shirt Brigade. Come and say hi, because if its anything like today, I'll be bored shitless and only mucking around with the others anyway. haha. (And we'll have multiple power failures).

♥ Nikki

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)