Enrollment day: random question (1 Viewer)

franklin265

HSC
at enrollment today, i can safely say nearly every single person had a/both parent/s with them. i had my daddy with moi.

believe me. they're great for standing in cues whilst your filling/checking out your forms. if my dad didn't come, enrollment probably would've taken me 3 hours instead of 2.

richz

question: since my parents are busy, can i just write down and bring in her credit card number and expiry date???

Last edited by a moderator:

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
xrtzx said:
question: since my parents are busy, can i just write down and bring in her credit card number and expiry date???
uh. she'll still need to sign for it. and its really sus too

richz

melimoo said:
uh. she'll still need to sign for it. and its really sus too
u pay bills over the net or phone in the same way, u just tell them ur card no. and exp date. y cant we do it with unis? Also she has the same surname as me

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
I took my mum and no one cared.
If you live in Sydney and are going HECS-help, you're a loser for NOT bringing your parents.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Wolfowitz said:
I took my mum and no one cared.
If you live in Sydney and are going HECS-help, you're a loser for NOT bringing your parents.

Yeh thats what i did in the end. Nobody cares. i'd say about 30% of people had a parent with them.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I took my mum with me last year....her credit card paid for my HECS and union fees lol

plus, she waited in the crappy lines while I got coffee.

you come to an age where u dont give a shit anymore if ur folks r with u

richz

Note: if ur parents are busy like mine, u can rite her card no., exp date and name to pay the upfront costs.

HSC
N/A
yay! i dunno about everyone else but my parentals work so they cant come. i dont think its such a big deal, although it is exciting to finally have an idea of your direction for the next few years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)