Enrollment Thursday 7th 08 (1 Viewer)

FairyFloss

HSC
me! Does anyone know about how long it takes? Coz my friend said it was really long but didn't give me an approximation of the time

katarvey

Premium Member
HSC
I've heard it takes AGES too...like leave a good two hours for it!

im goin tomoro at 1.30? anyone else? :rolleyes:

0blina

HSC
N/A
It might take longer for you though since I didn't have to fuss about picking subjects since they were all compulsory. they check your ID, throw you into a comp. lab and then send you to get your photo taken for your ID card.

vorahk

HSC
oh okay, I think I'm in the same boat as you, since all Science first year subjects are common.

Did you get the chance to make your timetable as well?

0blina

HSC
N/A
we did create timetables. they basically asked us to select times that were most suitable for us, but there's no guarentee that you will get it. some lectures are displayed by default since you MUST attend them as they're not available any other time. i can't remember coming across something that asked us what days we prefered though...

0blina

HSC
N/A
I've posted it here already, but under a diff. user name ;)

FairyFloss

HSC
katarvey said:
I've heard it takes AGES too...like leave a good two hours for it!

im goin tomoro at 1.30? anyone else? :rolleyes:
I'm going 1:30 as well. =)

euro-dragon

Im a LolOsaUR Hear Me Roa
HSC
0blina said:
we did create timetables. they basically asked us to select times that were most suitable for us, but there's no guarentee that you will get it. some lectures are displayed by default since you MUST attend them as they're not available any other time. i can't remember coming across something that asked us what days we prefered though...

omg how annoying is the courses they MAKE you attend...i had made my timetable so i could go early morning and finish early...now they planted classes in the bloody night on me...so i have to wait around for hours...i kinda fixed it up but still longer days then i would of hoped for

0blina

HSC
N/A
euro-dragon said:
omg how annoying is the courses they MAKE you attend...i had made my timetable so i could go early morning and finish early...now they planted classes in the bloody night on me...so i have to wait around for hours...i kinda fixed it up but still longer days then i would of hoped for
I'm the exact opposite. i wanted all my classes to be in the afternoon since i value my sleep :eek:
But it turns out that i have 9 am lectures on mondays.

euro-dragon

Im a LolOsaUR Hear Me Roa
HSC
0blina said:
I'm the exact opposite. i wanted all my classes to be in the afternoon since i value my sleep :eek:
But it turns out that i have 9 am lectures on mondays.
its always the way isnt it ...oh well :spam:

FairyFloss

HSC
katarvey said:
LOL!! too bad i didnt c that earlier!!
the bloody rain on that day KILLED it!!
omg the rain that day!!! i was absolutely soaked which made my photo id turn out baaadd...

katarvey

Premium Member
HSC
FairyFloss said:
omg the rain that day!!! i was absolutely soaked which made my photo id turn out baaadd...
AHAHAH yehh i know! so much for straightening my fringe on that day!
wat course are u doin?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)