Enrollment. (1 Viewer)

laila2010

HSC
Hey,
I was wondering on enrollemnt day do most people go with someone like their parents or friends (who aren't attending the uni) or do most people go by themselves??

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
If you want company take a friend, it can get a bit boring. I have seen so many people bring their mum or dad and their their parents do everything for them. If parents insist on comming tell them that your a big boy/girl now and its your responsibility.

fetiche

HSC
Go yourself - Meet new people at campus

If you go with someone, they will act as a barrier :spzz:

laila2010

HSC
I know Sydney is 25-29 of Jan because it says it on their website but I can't find the date's of the other uni sites.:fish:

Epic

HSC
When you get an offer the uni should send out a package with all the necessary dates and info on what to bring to enrolment etc.

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
At Macquarie enrollment day at least, it really wasn't a social meet and greet sort of day, everyone just wanted to get in and out. If you aren't sure what you are really doing, bring a family member/friend for help by all means but it's not really necessary - you'll be going to uni alone anyway, may as well get used to it.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Oh ok, that I don't know about. :p
I know for USyd, it's compulsory to be at Enrolment Day, or have an assigned proxy there in your place.

*rUsTy*

HSC
Macqurie's enrolment stuff is the week before O-Week. Academic Advising is compulsary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)