• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

enrolment day (1 Viewer)

Sasukekun

HSC
whens everyones enrolment day??
mines feb 16th....but theres also 7th and 8th <- what r those for??

shArkEe

mines on 16th too, 7th and 8th are probly just different sessions cause i dun think they can fit 400 ppl into the one session, btw wat subject you doing ?

mjlucas

HSC
Sasukekun said:
whens everyones enrolment day??
mines feb 16th....but theres also 7th and 8th <- what r those for??
We have the 3 different days (+ late enrolment day) because there are so many Engineering Students, we can't fit them all in the computer lab at one time.

vienl

Usyd pharming
HSC
mjlucas said:
We have the 3 different days (+ late enrolment day) because there are so many Engineering Students, we can't fit them all in the computer lab at one time.

yeah computer lab has only about 20 ish computers...i've been there just the other wednesday for my friend-i was proxy :p

the queue was long..not too long..u'll get there..first in first serve..5 checkpoints for IT ppl, likely to be the same for eng. first: photo ID..receive student ID form; two: erm HECS; three: a briefing where u meet some dude who'd talk to u for a while...; four: online enrollment-basically enrolling for ur courses for autumn and spring seasons-remember both! ; and finally five: where u get ur photo taken!!! its for ur student ID card

hmmm what else was i gona say...ohyeah im enrolling 16th too..hope to meet everyone..im Vien~

rain gal

Hello, I thought we could choose our enrolmen sessions.

I was jsut wondering if UTS sends the HECS help form? If they do, well i didnt get one, so does anybody know where to get em from?

tomekz

HSC
rain gal said:
Hello, I thought we could choose our enrolmen sessions.

I was jsut wondering if UTS sends the HECS help form? If they do, well i didnt get one, so does anybody know where to get em from?
It should have came with a letter from UTS along with a UAC form of what subject you got and also the handbook in a cd (from my recolection)

16th is 2morrow rite???? well......yay *rolls eyes*....... Its about frign time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)