Enrolment help! (1 Viewer)

travalina

HSC
hey, Ive logged into e-student and got my ID and printed the proposed unit forms, now all i have to do is that eCAF thing is that right?

i got this info after logging in

1) " Your enrolment preparation session is located at E7BT1(mason theatre), Wednesday 24th of january the session starts at 12pm

So basically i atttend this and they help me enrol?

2) " your academic advisors are avaailable at E7B courtyard on Wed 24th january, you are required to attend allocated timeslot from 3-4pm"

So here i get help filling in my proposed form and units?

3)" Once you have attended academic advising and have your signed proposed program form you should proceed to E4B 118 as per the 2007 enrolment instructions"

What do i do here? attend more info sessions or hand up forms? so i'm at uni from 12-4 ? that would suck!

Also i don't have a Tax file Number, so what happens with eCAF?

This is the most confusing thing i've evr done! Thanks for any help

CharlieB

?uestlove
HSC
1) Yes. Its a brief lecture explaining the basics of enrollment and how to understand the handbook.
2)You should fill out your proposed form before if you know what you're doing. The advisors can help you out.
3) From what i here its the 'admission' step in the enrollment process. i was there today but the network was down so they just photocopied our ppfs.

But before you worry about that, try to submit your eCAF because im preety sure you can't enrol without having that approved.

travalina

HSC
so what how do i submit/complete eCAF whithout a tax file nmber? do we have to print and bring the eCAF form to the day? because i can't submit my eCaf otherwise

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You have to apply for one, and get a certificate saying you are, then turn up to SES and show them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)