enrolment package in mail :S (1 Viewer)

xxheersaletixx

TERI MAA :)
HSC
hey are we meant to have recieved enrolment packs in the mail from maq uni? because i havent recieved anything except the UAC letter and a little post card from maq saying congrats =S

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
Last year they sent us a USB with info, along with the post-card. However, all the info on the USB was on the website, so i don't think there will be 'enrolment packs' - just go to the enrolment part of the university website to get all the info you need.

EDIT: Lou283 said she received an enrolment pack, so i stand corrected.

Last edited:

Lou283

HSC
I got a pack the day after my UAC letter with the postcard.

It had a diary and a form to complete to ensure you have done everything before academic advising. Also had some promo material in it.

If you haven't got it in Mondays mail maybe just call them.

xxheersaletixx

TERI MAA :)
HSC
I got a pack the day after my UAC letter with the postcard.

It had a diary and a form to complete to ensure you have done everything before academic advising. Also had some promo material in it.

If you haven't got it in Mondays mail maybe just call them.

ooh i didnt get that.

anyways thanks , will do =]

Lou283

HSC
You only get it after you have accepted your offer. I accepted mine the day they came out on Wed and got my pack Fri.

What day did you accept yours?

Mz.Utai

HSC
I havent received mine either :s I accepted my offer Thursday evening, so just have to wait and see

jeka1103

HSC
I didnt accept my offer till last night and got the pack with my diary on Friday, as well as a call from them asking if I had any questions =S
Anyone else get a call?

rajputsingh

HSC
A bit off topic but I couldn't find the thread which related to offers but I was just wondering if anyone who got an offer from MACQ this year has been able to access an email account or the student page

chippendale

HSC
N/A
Received my enrolment package today. Can't really call it one since it basically had nothing in it..

And regarding the post above me, i've been able to get into estudent but not the student email.

Lou283

HSC
We haven't enrolled yet so I guess we can't access email yet.

Isn't that what we do when we go in for academic advising? I don't think we have technically enrolled yet . . .

I didn't get a call though =)

audioxdoll

HSC
I was a bit confused too when i only got a diary and letter, wouldnt really call that an enrollment pack :p

klara-klara

HSC
I Haven't received the enrolment package and i accepted ages ago because i got an early offer (I don't know if that changes anything) - But i did also get a phone call from some girl who had already done my course wanting to know if i had any questions about Macq etc..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)