Enrolment Packs (1 Viewer)

winicat

HSC
I called someone yesterday about them because I'd gotten the "Pre Departure" thingy and not the pack. She said the packs were sent out by UAC on ANU's behalf and that there was a problem with the printing so their release was delayed. Should be getting them today or tomorrow. If you don't get it on Friday, call the uni.

hangerm5

HSC
I got my pack in this morning (Wednesdays) mail....What a relief...If anyone hasnt got it yet I would say it will be there tomorrow...hold out hope....

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
yeap got mine today as well hangerm

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
^dunnoe u got urs yet??

btw rnt we supposed to accept our offeres by 27th hanuary??(tomorrow) thats wot it says on the booklet....wtf todays aus day so nothings open and ive only recieved this package for liek 2-3days...damn..

btw r we supposed to mail that little piece from our UAC offers of admission letter with the barcode?

Kirika

HSC
no, if you go to the ANU website it says that the little 'congrats' slip you got with ur offer letter has the most up to date acceptance info, and it says not to send the slip in. I guess they knew we couldnt get it back by the 27th. Just pay the fee by Bpay, i did it the day i got the pack, super easy.

winicat

HSC
i feel ripped off ... i still haven't got my pack!

khing

King and Tyrant
HSC
Enoch said:
^dunnoe u got urs yet??

btw rnt we supposed to accept our offeres by 27th hanuary??(tomorrow) thats wot it says on the booklet....wtf todays aus day so nothings open and ive only recieved this package for liek 2-3days...damn..

btw r we supposed to mail that little piece from our UAC offers of admission letter with the barcode?
nope, unless the offer letter is the offer pack youre talking about. - i got a letter through email.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)