Enrolment question (1 Viewer)

Confound

HSC
I'm aware that when you receive an early offer, you have to accept within 7 seven days. However does that mean you have to enrol within 7 days as well? Or at least select your units within the 7 days or make an appointment to enrol at the university blah blah

Basically I'm not too sure if I actually want this course, I kind of do but I wanna see if I do indeed get an offer for main round course. I've accepted it but their advisor told me that if I enrol in the course that I would have to commit to it, as apposed to having the ability to change the course if I wish to on main round offer

So do I have to enrol (commit) to that course within 7 days or else it would go away? Because I did not see an "enrolment deadline" anywhere while I was navigating through the offer page. If there was one then I probably missed it

This is probably a stupid question

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
No, because those who get an offer in the main round have to enroll as well, so there shouldn't be a deadline just yet.

HSC
I'm aware that when you receive an early offer, you have to accept within 7 seven days. However does that mean you have to enrol within 7 days as well? Or at least select your units within the 7 days or make an appointment to enrol at the university blah blah

Basically I'm not too sure if I actually want this course, I kind of do but I wanna see if I do indeed get an offer for main round course. I've accepted it but their advisor told me that if I enrol in the course that I would have to commit to it, as apposed to having the ability to change the course if I wish to on main round offer

So do I have to enrol (commit) to that course within 7 days or else it would go away? Because I did not see an "enrolment deadline" anywhere while I was navigating through the offer page. If there was one then I probably missed it

This is probably a stupid question
From what I know even if you did enrol, you can unenrol later as long as its before the census date.

The early offer people at UWS told me that I could enrol without it effecting me in main rounds and I could unenrol later if I wish to accept another offer as long as I unenrol before census date.

So I'm not sure if this advisor told you the truth, or maybe different Unis have different rules but I doubt it.

Last edited:

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
From what I know even if you did enrol, you can unenrol later as long as its before the census date.

The early offer people at UWS told me that I could enrol without it effecting me in main rounds and I could unenrol later if I wish to accept another offer as long as I unenrol before census date.

So I'm not sure if this advisor told you the truth, or maybe different Unis have different rules but I doubt it.
Are you taking the main round offer if you get it or what? You gonna ditch UWS?

HSC
Are you taking the main round offer if you get it or what? You gonna ditch UWS?
No of course not! I did however pop the question to the lady on the phone when I called to ask information about accepting.

Last edited:
HSC
I don't think you have to enroll just yet. The girl I was on the phone with at UWS said at the end of all the rounds she had four offers to choose from so I guess they don't really have an expire date or whatnot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)