• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

enrolment tomorow what 2 bring (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
antisheep said:
I probably will show up unless my meany boss makes me work... Just will feel a bit awkward as I won't know a single person... all my friends are 2nd years... although I suppose that's the point...
I guess thats the exact reason we encourage people to come to these days :)

We usually try and group you with other people in your degree, so that you start meeting people you'll be seeing in lectures before they begin!

:lol: :p

kevinant

HSC
antisheep said:
I think it says on there that if you have the proof that you've applied for one you can do it later I think... but you should definitely give them a call as I think you can't be admitted into your program until you have it submitted unless you've provided your proof that you have applied...

They check your ecaf and hecs-help status before they admit you.
Yes....You need to fille the eCAF form..if you don't, they will get you to fill it over there.....(which happened to me) Because they can't change "accepted" to "admitted" without eCAF thing...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
So any poor International Studies/LLB people who went in today and got told they didn't have electives?

williamc

HSC
No I Dont Want To Fucking Fill Out A Survey.

Lulz Thinking 1st Year Students Will Be Enticed By Chuppa Chuppa.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ITS A TRAP!

Yeah you should've seen them on Wednesday or was it Tuesday, they had 6 of them within 100 metres of each other, on the only pathway towards E4A/B, we told them to royally fuck off

antisheep

HSC
AsyLum said:
ITS A TRAP!

Yeah you should've seen them on Wednesday or was it Tuesday, they had 6 of them within 100 metres of each other, on the only pathway towards E4A/B, we told them to royally fuck off
On wednesday... In the walk from the library to E4a or whatever alone I got approached by 1 survey person and no less than 4 christian group people... i ended up stopping replying... ugh.

Love that you told them to fuck off!

if you were working weds then there's a chance I might've seen you??? Were you working on the info booths? i went to those a thousand times cos i kept losing my piece of paper telling me where to go next...

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Wasn't 'working' per se, but I was the one carrying a laptop/using a laptop after the E7B stuff, and might've been at the E4A/B booths later on in the day.

miss-smexy

HSC
The christian group ppl give out chupa chups if u fill out their survey. So I filled out their survey =)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
miss-smexy said:
The christian group ppl give out chupa chups if u fill out their survey. So I filled out their survey =)
They're trying to steal your soul.

HSC
N/A
Who the heck told someone that diaries were from U@MQ building?!?!

U@MQ currently has a stall near E4B 118. It's the big green thing down the end near the food, can't miss it.

You can only get a Campus Card if you have COMPLETELY finished your estudent enrollment - this is why many people suggest doing all your enrollment on campus as opposed to going home and trying to finish it yourself.

P

pLuvia

glitterfairy said:
Who the heck told someone that diaries were from U@MQ building?!?!

U@MQ currently has a stall near E4B 118. It's the big green thing down the end near the food, can't miss it.

You can only get a Campus Card if you have COMPLETELY finished your estudent enrollment - this is why many people suggest doing all your enrollment on campus as opposed to going home and trying to finish it yourself.
Are the diaries for free?

HSC
N/A
For all students, yes.

One more thing all new students enrolling should bring: A PEN! Please!

And no mention of quotation marks otherwise that will send Rob into a fit of dying noises again :p

Tu17

Latte addict XD
HSC
lol it was raining when i went for my enrolment.. so no one tried to steal my soul... but i got my free diary :D its pretty cool actually lol

So... see you guys in Oweek, i guess XD

Last edited:
HSC
i had my enrolment today and it was raining the whole time! - it was so annoying.
i hate my student card picture - do we have to keep the same one for the rest of our degree???

please say no.

antisheep

HSC
chocolatecookie said:
i had my enrolment today and it was raining the whole time! - it was so annoying.
i hate my student card picture - do we have to keep the same one for the rest of our degree???

please say no.

I hate mine too! my day was so hot... it seriously looks like a mugshot...

apparently if you lose it/it gets damaged then you can either get a new photo or stick with the old one.. but if it's not the uni's fault then you have to fork out the replacement fee... this is what my ex-student friend told me

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
antisheep said:
I hate mine too! my day was so hot... it seriously looks like a mugshot...

apparently if you lose it/it gets damaged then you can either get a new photo or stick with the old one.. but if it's not the uni's fault then you have to fork out the replacement fee... this is what my ex-student friend told me
so, you bailed out of UTS =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)