enrolment (1 Viewer)

hey when i go and enrol, do i have to make up my timetable for 1st semester and well as second 2nd semestar.

cheers

Mandy101

HSC
Yep, you have to enrol for both semesters - or so I did today.

kido525

HSC
im doin engineering and have completely no clue of what subjects too choose

Clutch.

HSC
A couple questions for my more organised and enrolled peers;

How long did enrolment take?
Were they nice and user-friendly helping you do your subjects or do they expect you to have it all sorted when you go in there?
Did you do all your HECS stuff in there (if you are doing HECS).

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
ok for my course when i enrolled 1st yr- you choose from "streams"

so if you are not sure what particular subjects you want to do - you can choose a stream of science (in my case) and this stream will enroll you in the core/fundamental subjects you will need to do in your particular area of chosen study/

when fiddling with your timetable- take your time and sort everything out so you dont have overlapping times for different subjects and if possible organise it so you have some time off if possible.

enrollment didnt take me long from what i remember this time last yr, not sure on that 1...just remember you will have your photo id taken no this day, so look sharp :p

there will be students there to help you enroll so dont worry about asking questions- there will be friendly people there let alone other new students you might make friends with :)

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I enrolled today. It didn't take that long, and the people were friendly and helpful and it was pretty straightforward. If you guys are unsure about ur subjects etc for your courses don't worry because they have faculty advisors there that you have to go see as part of your enrolment and they sort of explain the stream thing and everything to you. I was lucky since I have compulsory subjects this semester so it was all pretty easy.

Clutch.

HSC
thejosiekiller said:
might make friends with :)
Sounds smiley and fun!

Thanks alot.

I'll probably just wing it, then when everything goes wrong later on due to my lack of organisation I'll blame it on someone else so I can sleep at night-----speaking of which.

Edit: Thanks Sweets! (I like being able to say that without seeming like a misogynistic cowboy ordering a drink in a 1940s bar.)

Last edited:

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
Sweets said:
I enrolled today. It didn't take that long, and the people were friendly and helpful and it was pretty straightforward. If you guys are unsure about ur subjects etc for your courses don't worry because they have faculty advisors there that you have to go see as part of your enrolment and they sort of explain the stream thing and everything to you. I was lucky since I have compulsory subjects this semester so it was all pretty easy.
wat course ya, sweets
:wave: :wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)