enrolment (1 Viewer)

chapz

HSC
I know that you can enrol online at unsw, but can you do it before you get your acceptance letter in the mail?
UAC releases offers on a wed next year, so when can you enrol by if you want to get it done quickly?

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
chapz said:
I know that you can enrol online at unsw, but can you do it before you get your acceptance letter in the mail?
UAC releases offers on a wed next year, so when can you enrol by if you want to get it done quickly?
The day your offer from UNSW is released which is about 2 weeks after your UAI is released

gman03

HSC
chapz said:
How do you know you got accepted without the acceptance offer?

Just wait till you get your letter and follow in the instructions. Otherwise you might accepted a degree you never wanted to do.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
You check your uni offer online... You accept it online, and then I'm not entirely sure how long you have before you can enrol. Don't worry about trying to do it so quickly though - it really doesn't matter all that much.

And I concur with FeelBare - worry about your HSC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)