Enrolment. (1 Viewer)

jordie4

HSC
Hey quick question about enrolment.

So i'm just looking at the list of essientials i have to bring for enrolment; it says 'Units of Study'. What exactly does that mean, i'm doing a Bachelor of Applied Science (Speech Pathology) and i think its all the same units with no electives in the first year. Is that correct?

I just wanna be prepared and dont wanna stress about what it is. So hopefully someone can help me out.

Have fun :)

mandathepanda

HSC
yeah don't worry, there's no subjects to select seeing as there's no electives for your course this semester and/or year (im doing occupational therapy and ive only got one elective to choose so besides that im assuming they'll know the complusory subjects I need to enrol in) . Maybe have a quick look at the health sciences handbook and just try and briefly remember the subject names so you have some idea, but it should be fine.

Oh and Don't forget for most health science courses you need 100 points of identification (eg passport or birth cert AND driver's licence) on enrolment day so they can check you aren't a criminal etc as you'll obviously be working with people on clinical placements :)

jordie4

HSC
thank youuuuuu :)

i should've checked this before i was on hold for 1/2hr, although then i decided just to call the faculty and it was a 2min phone call and it sorted it out, but yeah thank you lots.
yeah i got all of my 100 points all sorted and such, although i've got 110 although that doesnt matter though yeah?

have fun :)

bobblehead91

HSC
Hey.. I have enrolment tomorrow and I was reading that we have to bring our UAC offer slip yet I didn't recieve it in the mail, will I still be able to enrol? :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)