Entrance Exam (with BIG discount opportunities) for Top Marks Education (1 Viewer)

swimfast

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey Class of 2017!

I'm Tim and I run a boutique tutoring center called Top Marks Education which focuses on HSC Physics, Chemistry and Biology. We had a great year last year working with big range of students and for this year, we're running an entrance exam to give you some free practice and feedback, and also to get a gauge of your abilities to decide how best we can help! We're also offering 50% off for the top 2 students in each subject (because my favourite thing is working with already great students to make them even better).

If you're interested in giving it a go, there's absolutely no obligations or strings attached - we'll give you a 45 min test paper at our center and have a quick chat. Then we'll email you with detailed feedback on your paper and what our best advice is for the HSC!

The test will be held on Saturday 29 October at suite 225/1 Katherine Street Chatswood. This is our only permanent location (right now) but we'll also be holding classes in Burwood and Epping this year!

In case you don't know our background, the company is run by myself and Andy Chu, who both received state ranks in 2012 (1st in Bio and 7th in Phys for me, 2nd in Phys and 22nd in Chem for him). If you have any questions or even if you just want some quick tips for your HSC, hit me up below!

All the best,

Tim Mason

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)